First day!!!

aktrs

Hi everyone,
First day on Lipotrim,had one strawberry drink so far......ummmm yummy haha!
Hoping to lose 5 stone in total!...fingers crossed x

Good luck on LT, just stick with it 100% and the weight will drop off. Stay positive and keep your goals in mind, it really does help. Whenever you need a little advice or just a chat, log on here cos it really can be a lifesaver.

If you stick to this 100% you can't fail to lose the weight. Your 5st will be gone in no time. For some reason time really flies when you do LT.

Just get this first week out of the way and it really does get a lot easier. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water throughout the day and stay positive. The first week can be a bit tricky but once you've done that and had your first weigh in you will be really motivated to carry on.

If you really crave something just remember, whatever you want will be there when you finish LT, just in smaller quantities obviously. This really helped me get through this last time.

Can't wait to read about your first weigh in next week, good luck, not that you're going to need it.

Hi Aktrs

Its my first day too! So far had two vanilla shakes with coffee in and a chocolate one. Theyre not too bad!

Can't stop thinking about food, but i guess that will get easier after ketosis.

I have 6 stone to lose and have been reading everyones impressive stories on here.

I'm determined to stick to this so I can feel happy about myself again.

Weighed and measured myself all over today. Also planning on putting some pictures up in my house of how I would realistically like to look after dieting to get me through.

Good luck x

Hi Tink
Thanks for the message.
How you doing today? I woke up with a really bad headache but after a coffee and some water is much better now.
Ive read on here that a few people put coffee in their drinks,will maybe give it a go later.
I only get two shakes a day so will try to last until 11ish before my first one.
Im not feeling hungry though...well not too hungry haha
How about you?

hey hun welcome to the forum, this place is great. advice and support from others who are in the same boat so to speak!! :D

pretty much what minib said keep drinking the water, maybe set yourself some mini goals to aim for and have some distractions ready. ;)

the 1st week is always the worst as you going through withdrawal from food which as you have a headache you proberly aware of. :p

if you find that only 2 shakes is not enough then you could try splitting them. i know others do it and it can help. just an idea anyway.:)

best of luck this week, if it gets tough just focus on your reason for doing this diet and it does get better!! :D

good luck

xox

Hi Bex,thanks very much for the tips and advice,didnt know I could split the sachets,might give that a go if I need to.

Looks like youre doing really well!,hopefully I can too !
Thanks again
Martin

Morning!

Hi Tink
Thanks for the message.
How you doing today? I woke up with a really bad headache but after a coffee and some water is much better now.
Ive read on here that a few people put coffee in their drinks,will maybe give it a go later.
I only get two shakes a day so will try to last until 11ish before my first one.
Im not feeling hungry though...well not too hungry haha
How about you?

Feeling good thanks, had a nice lie in. Did wake up feeling very thirsty though. Had vanilla with coffe in for late breakfast so i'll try to have dinner and tea later.

I had to press the mute button on the tv adverts last night because it was food, food and more food lol Staying strong though!

I know I probably should'nt have weighed myself... but i've lost 2lb already! lol

Have a good day x :)

OMG! Clair - youv'e done amazing! Bet you are really pleased.
x

Second day nearly done!!!!
Going to wedding reception tonight.....could be tough!
Had my choc drink hot with teaspoon of coffee earlier....not good,any tips on making them a bit nicerwould be much appreciated.
Weigh myself earlier...couldnt help myself haha,lost 3lb,so going good so far.

Havent really felt hungry yet,even sat at the table whilst my wife and kids tucked into chicken and chips,wasnt tempted!
Anyway hope everyone is doing well.
Martin

Hi, I can't do the shakes hot at all or the soup. I find ice cold is the best and drink through a straw don't know why but it really helps! They do get better as the days go on. Am on day 6 and doin ok apart from constipation!! Keep it ip x

Hi all

Day one! 3 shakes an ocean of water, 9pm and not really hungry, lets see what tomorrow brings!!:8855:

keep up the good work folks! You are all doing so well! LT is hard but the results are amazing!!:bliss:

Made it through the reception without cheating!!
Thanks Cezza will give the straw a go.
Day two complete.....bring on tomorrow haha xx

Glad your second day went well, good luck with the wedding! I've not tried the shakes hot yet, but maybe some tablet sweetner will help it taste better. Split my packets up today which felt better knowing there was something else to have later.

I had a stressful time with the kids in the supermarket. Found it really difficult buying all the nice things for them. Bought a few ready meals so I don't have to spend too much time in the kitchen over the next few days. Next time I will do my food shop after a shake when the kids are at school!

Appart from that, all is well for me and i'm pleased with my progress.

Have a good day tomorrow x

Morning all

day 2 feeling okay, black tea and a litre of water yum yum!! but 3Lbs off in one day!! not sure how that happened, don't really care x

Jane:8855:

Back