First day

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Chika, 13 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I did my first day today and all is well so far apart from the subconcious bite of apple this morning. I've had just under six litres of water and cant stop going to the loo.

The only thing is I'm starving! I neeeeeddddd food! I cant wait for this to get easier. I'm honestly thinking of taking two nytol so I dont wake up in the night and go and munch.

I made dinner for everyone tonight and found myself having fantasies about the cabbage that I was cooking. I never thought I would see the day.

Hope everyone else is doing good?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hey chika
    welcome to minis
    good luck on you cd journey
    it will get easier
    as the lbs drop off you will get more and more motivated

keep posting and stay positive

kaz:D

4. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    as kaz says it does get easier, fantasies never hurt anyone, u dont put on weight fantasising about food and at least u didnt eat any :D
    good luck for your weight loss and its a great feeling when u start to lose those lbs :D

5. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hiya Chika,

Glad you survived day 1!! Stay strong for the next couple of days and it gets sooooo much easier. Take it one day at a time and you'll love the results.

Keep it up x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.