First Day

If I can do it, ANYONE can do it ;)

The first few days are the worst but hang in there! Youll get used to it soooo quickly, honest x

I have a really banging sore head already, wish a could go to bed and sleep my first day away...gotta work though..

before i know it will be xmas and ill be a size(OR 2) smaller lol

xx

I started on Tuesday so into day 4 now, have done Cambridge previously but my consultant was not at all supportive and when I told her my Dr told me to stop as I had permanent TOTM and my hair was falling out she tried to tell me that was normal and my Dr was talking rubbish :-s...so asfter piling the weight back on (and about 9lbs more). I'm back, 100% determind to do it and to put my bad experience behind me, because this time it's just me and the help of you guys that are going to get me through this...so I cannot fail :)

I'm good, on day 4 now and it's been ok (day 4 on CD was hell) so staying positive, i'm on a cross betweeen working solution and total solution as I don't want to deny myself some veg or chicken if I crave it (plus I really can't have the problems I had last time, I was a mess)....so just going with what my body is asking for at the moment and it's working, haven't gone over 900 calories on a single day yet, so thats where I want to stay :)

Back