First Day

jennaclare

Its my very first day on lipotrim, i am sooo hungry i cant stop thinking about food, dont know if im going to last.
I am 12 stone 6.5 lbs after having a baby and i am so depressed about my weight its really starting to affect my life :cry::cry:

hi hun...first week is hard hang in there..im on day 3 keep looking at the inspiration slide show thats what i do when im struggling loads of water if it gets really bad try fizzy water i dont know why but ice cold fizzy water feels like a treat ...i also put my chocolate shake in a jug i heat it up in a jug in the microwave its like a hot chocolate...there are lots of tips from everyone on here regarding the shakes and what you can do with them that isnt cheating...hang in there u can do it...ive also got a really nice picture of a dress i want to wear in summer on my fridge...xx

Hi Jenna. I feel really sorry for you having such a tough time. You've just gone through childbirth to get your lovely baby ... and now you've got to get through a couple of days of misery before it gets much easier and you can start getting slim and healthy again. You say it's affecting your life and this is the best, quickest diet to stop that happening. I wasn't being flippant about childbirth but, if you can get through that, you can definitely do this. Good luck, hun - you can do it!

Hi Jenna, don't give up hun; you deserve to be a yummy mummy and your baby deserves a happy, confident mum. Take it from someone who has only ever got within 8lbs of my pre-pregnancy weight (13st 2lbs) and at one point was only 2lbs off the weight I was at full-term (16st 10lbs). I am now 1st 2lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight which I hope to reach in the next 4-5 weeks and my son is 7!!!! I have to a degree wasted the last seven years feeling crap about myself. Don't do that to yourself. Find the strength from somewhere. Have you tried FibreClear which you can add to water or hot drinks. It's a soluble fibre which is allowed on the diet and will fill your stomach up if the hunger gets too much? Even if you're coping, two teaspoons a day is a good idea as it helps with the old bowel movements. Good luck and remember why you're doing this. You can do this; keep telling yourself that and I promise it gets easier. After your first weigh in your motivation will soar.

wow thank you for all the support your all so lovely, well i went home from work last night and i had my last shake for tea and suprisingly i felt fine and didnt feel hungry at all. I thought i would be thinking of food all night but i slept quite well and didnt wake up thinking of food, i think the fact i had to look after the baby and play with him kept me busy and stopped me thinking about food.
I think todays going to be another hard day though as im in work sat at my desk with no work and i know food will constantly be on my mind.

2nd day, iv had my first shake and a green tea, really must remember to drink lost of water, probably only had about 1 litre of water which i know is NOT enough.
I really really want to loose weight, iv never been able to loose weight before, iv always been around 9 1/2 - 10 stone and at the time i thought i was massive even though everyone used to tell me i was fine, but when i look back at pics, i looked a nice healthy weight for my height (5 foot 2).
I would ideally love to be around 9 stone but i dont know if thats realistic :(
I want to do this so bad, im having trouble with my boyfriend and i really dont think we'll last but alls i keep thinking is who would want me :( (fat, single mum)

You're doing great Jenna - there is lots of support and invaluable advice here which has really kept me going . Stay focused on your goal and you will make it in no time at all hon xx

At 5' 2", 9 stone is a perfectly realistic weight for you to aim for. That's 3.5 stone you need to lose which you could probably do in four months. FOUR MONTHS!!!! Think of that. Four months out of your life to achieve the figure of your dreams. Not a lot really is it? Stay strong through the early stages and you WILL get to the point where you are coasting.

welcome and best of luck on your journey :) , the first few days are the toughest but it does get alot easier and the results are a great inspiration to keep going x

thanks guys your all really supportive, trying to get an avatar up but comp says no :(
Feeling really really hungry, woman sat next to me in work is eating a packet of crisps after her egg sandwhich and has a pile of choc bars, what i wouldnt do to be her right now :D but im determined to stick to it!

chuck norris just noticed you have lost over 4 stone, wow, well done x

Welcome Jennaclare :)

Well done for making the decision to try get back in shape!! I know exactly how you feel, its a miserable feeling craving the body we had before our beautiful babies :)

I'm now maintaining the weight I was before I had my son and it is a wonderful feeling!!

You can do it- the first week is tough but like Thornhill Cate says in 4 months you could have your dream figure!! 4 months will fly by hun.

Stay strong, you can definitely do this, keep logging on here for support xxx

Hi Jenna. It should start getting easier soon so well done for sticking with it. It sounds like you've got a lot on your plate at the mo: the combination of baby and partner problems is enough to turn anyone to food! You say you're worried about your future as a single mum and nobody wanting you but in just four months time you will feel like a different person: not just slim but more confident and determined. You'll be fighting them off with a stick! ;)

Hi Jenna. It should start getting easier soon so well done for sticking with it. It sounds like you've got a lot on your plate at the mo: the combination of baby and partner problems is enough to turn anyone to food! You say you're worried about your future as a single mum and nobody wanting you but in just four months time you will feel like a different person: not just slim but more confident and determined. You'll be fighting them off with a stick! ;)

Couldn't agree more. BTW, you won't be able to upload an Avatar until you've 'earned' the privilege by reaching a certain number of posts.

Jenna , well done on getting through your first couple of days. You will easily knock off that 3.5 stone in about 14 weeks. Just think, if you can manage 100% commitment , then you will be back to pre baby weight in about 14 weeks.
Do this for yourself!!!
Take an outfit a size too small out of the wardrobe and try it on each week after your weigh in. In just a few weeks it will fit better.
Take your measurements each time you weigh. Sometimes when the losses stall a little, you will still be losing inches.
Water is your best friend!! You really must try and drink about three litres a day. Get a few 500 ml bottles and keep one either you at all times. Keep sipping throughout the day. It really helps keep both hunger and boredom at bay. Also, it is most important to get sufficient water.
Looking forward to your first weigh in!

Morning Jenna hope ur feeling ok today - keep up the good work you'll be on day 7 before u know it and having ur 1st weigh in :) :)

Good luck xxx

thanks jessie - lets hope so hey, hen i can have the confidence to leave my boyfriend!
thornhill cate - that explains why then hehe
irish molly - i had about 2.5 litres yesterday, really must remember to have more, also been dirnking alot of green tea, feel like im bluddy od'ing on the stuff lol
Thanks foo fan, cant wait for my first weigh in :)
Ill come on straight away and let you all know how i got on x

Last night was quite hard, i made my boyfriends tea and i kep going to pinch the odd 'curly fry' then remembering i cant! Im still 100% though which im proud of, just about to have my first shake of the day sat at my desk in work, im having the strawberry one - yuk! I love the vanilla ones so will get more of them next time and less of the strawberry!
How you all doing?

i take that back im having the strawberry one at the moment and its delicious, it was vile yesterday, strange!

Back