Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First Day

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by baileybu, 19 October 2011 Social URL.

1. baileybu

baileybu Full Member

Well first day completed. Reassessed portion sizes, my biggest downfall. Weigh stuff, portions are not as bug as i think! Did not feel hungry once though so know I been eating way to much even though felt like i was being 'good' Feeling all nice and positive still. Think I'm gonna enjoy this!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. EilidhA

EilidhA Member

Hey!
    Glad your first day has gone so well! That's what i love about this plan, is that you learn the correct portion size. Mine used to be way too big lol
    I have my first weigh in today eek!
    Have a great day! :) x

4. baileybu

baileybu Full Member

Good luck. Keep us posted on how you've done. X

5. EilidhA

EilidhA Member

4.5lbs off! Im soo happy! Lots of motivation for next week now! Mini goal of 1 stone off for xmas :) x

6. baileybu

baileybu Full Member

Well done. Fab going. It doesn't half boost you loosing like that in your first week doesn't it. Congrats x

7. lisalu

lisalu Full Member

Well done! Such a nice feeling when u have a big loss! I lost 3 lastnight and am so thrilled :)

8. EilidhA

EilidhA Member

Well done lisa, that's great :)
    I hope my motivation can last hehe ! X

9. baileybu

baileybu Full Member

It will. I found plotting on a graph last time worked a treat. Watching it come down was such a high point. I had my last weigh in the week after I found out I was pregnant and that was the only thing that stopped me.

10. EilidhA

EilidhA Member

Hey baileybu
    How's your day been?
    X

11. baileybu

baileybu Full Member

Really good thanks. Made some no point soup scrummy to. Still really motivated. Hopefully will be reflected at weigh in in Monday.

How about you?

12. EilidhA

EilidhA Member

That's on my to do list, a 0pp soup. It has gone okay i think lol. I haven't pointed today. Had 2 skinny lattes, a weight watcher cereal bar and a medium portion of meatballs and spaghetti. That's it for the day. Not sure how much it'd be for that? So going to go careful with weeklies now. :) x

13. baileybu

baileybu Full Member

Doesn't sound to off the rails but you never know. Sometimes you just need a blow out! Does a soul good!

14. Morgenmuffel

Morgenmuffel Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4.5lb(22.51%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting & Clean Eating
    Hope the second day has been as good as the first Baileybu :)

Morgenmuffel x

15. Goose1

Goose1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(25.05%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers Pro Points
    Well done to you both. Great start. Hope you have. Great wk 2 . Let us know how you are both getting on x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.