First Day

baileybu

Well first day completed. Reassessed portion sizes, my biggest downfall. Weigh stuff, portions are not as bug as i think! Did not feel hungry once though so know I been eating way to much even though felt like i was being 'good' Feeling all nice and positive still. Think I'm gonna enjoy this!

Hey!
Glad your first day has gone so well! That's what i love about this plan, is that you learn the correct portion size. Mine used to be way too big lol
I have my first weigh in today eek!
Have a great day! :) x

It will. I found plotting on a graph last time worked a treat. Watching it come down was such a high point. I had my last weigh in the week after I found out I was pregnant and that was the only thing that stopped me.

Really good thanks. Made some no point soup scrummy to. Still really motivated. Hopefully will be reflected at weigh in in Monday.

How about you?

That's on my to do list, a 0pp soup. It has gone okay i think lol. I haven't pointed today. Had 2 skinny lattes, a weight watcher cereal bar and a medium portion of meatballs and spaghetti. That's it for the day. Not sure how much it'd be for that? So going to go careful with weeklies now. :) x

Well done to you both. Great start. Hope you have. Great wk 2 . Let us know how you are both getting on x x

Back