First day

faloola

So far so good, I have been reading everyone's tips and tricks and I think I can do this!

Went shopping today avoided all the food stocked up on sparkling water, coke zero and diet Dr Pepper :)

I had a vanilla shake for breakfast then I have been sipping water and bouillion all day I am going to have a soup for dinner and a bar to pick at this evening

I am a night snacker so this is my challenge for the week

Hello :)

I haven't tried bouillon yet. Good luck. I'm sure you'll do great. I love the vanilla with 2 scoops of coffee granules in. Close my eyes and pretend its a frappuchino xxx

I am on my first day aswell... although definately not my first attempt! It is good to hear you are doing well, I have found the best way to get through today was to wait as long as possible before my first shake and even then it was a half, I still have 2 of my shakes left! And I am glugging the black tea and coffee and water!! Good luck with day 2!

Well done! Good planning - you'll do great x

Hello :)

I haven't tried bouillon yet. Good luck. I'm sure you'll do great. I love the vanilla with 2 scoops of coffee granules in. Close my eyes and pretend its a frappuchino xxx

I love this idea I am going to try this tomorrow :)

I had the soup for dinner which was 'ok' I had the mushroom one first which seems to be the least popular so I am hoping the only way is up lol

Banana with coffee is lovely too! Im not a fan of banana but it tastes like an iced frap from starbucks....if I close my eyes REALLLYYY tight ;) x

Thanks for the banana and coffee idea... Had it for breakfast and really enjoyed it xx

Well done with mixing it up a little bit , stops the diet from getting too boring . I like change , couldnt have the same thing everyday id start to want to cheat and thats not good.
Good Luck on the plan x
Su

I have my banana and vanilla shakes with hot water, coffee and sweeteners... Latte!

I think i need to save my bars for the evenings too, same problem! (Night snacker)

It's day 3 for me tomorrow, might give the soups a try!

Wow, I guess I'm really boring!!! Everyday it's the same routine - vanilla latte for brekkie, bar when I'm home from work and hot chocolate for bed!!! This is a massive improvement over LL - I only had banana shakes for over six weeks!!

Back