First day :)

Hello,

I'm new to Exante, it's my first day today! I'm very excited for some great results next Monday! Had a dodgy chocolate shake this morning but I'm still feeling positive and looking forward to lunch!

I'm very interested to know start weights and first week losses, if anyone doesn't mind sharing that info?

Any hints and tips to help me keep up this positive mental attitude? I'm sure it wont last long once the real hunger sets in!

I have 5 stone to lose, not sure I'll be able to go the whole way with exante but I hope to go as far as I possibly can! I have a wedding in October and would like to lose as much as possible by then. I do have a smaller goal which i will concentrate on first, i am due to return to work from maternity leave at the end of August so 2 stone by then will be fab (or more!)

Nice to meet you all xxxx

Hello! I'm new here too and it's my first day today! What diet are you following if any? I'm doing slimming world from home. I remember when I did it last year for the first time I lost about 3lb the first week. It can vary greatly though. Any loss is a good loss tbh on your first week!

My first day hasnt gone too well so far, my boss brought in cup cakes so thats 8 syns on my diary straight away haha! That's it now though. Got it out of the way so healthy the rest of the week :)

Good luck, and nice to meet you x

Hi I'm doing Exante, it's a meal replacement diet. I thought I'd posted in that section but I'm rubbish at things like this LOL

Oh no re cupcakes but great you can count them and can carry on with a great day :)

Good luck and nice to meet you too. Fingers crossed for great first week losses!

xxx

Ahh sorry I thought Exante was another name for the forum I'd missed haha! Brain fail!

Good luck with it! Yeah I like that about SW what you can count things so you're not restricted. I've done some meal replacement diets before, I find they can be effective and handy when you're busy in the day.

heres to a great first week!

Hey M2M

Welcome! I'm on day 12 today.

My starting weight was 12st 7lbs and I lost 7lbs in the first week!! I was delighted!!

Good luck!

Hiya, welcome and good luck on your Exante journey Mum2Monkeys :hug99: xx

I'd advise you to pop into the Exante Diary section have a read of some and maybe start your own? Helps me to stay on track and motivates me on bad days.

Other than that, make sure you eat all 3 packs each day and drink 2-3L of water each day :)

Back