FIRST DAY!!!!!!!!

Hopetobelush

o.k. So this is day 1 on Lipotrim. Had 2 shakes, don't taste too bad atall. Feeling abit empty and cold but I really want to succeed with it. I've heard that the first week is the hardest so at the moment I will just tackle a day at a time. I suppose it must be a bit of a shock for my body after eating rubbish food and now just drinking. Wish me luck and I will try and keep strong. XX :confused:

Welcome aboard hun!! Glad you don't find the shakes too bad, believe it or not in a couple of days you'll probably really enjoy them! Shocking but true!
Keep motivated, keep yourself busy-for me that means being on here lots!- and keep drinking your water! :) how long are you planning on staying on it?x

Hi!!! Yes trying to keep busy and not think about the fact that I'm actually dieting!!! Just going to do a week at a time and see how much I can loose without going totally bonkers!!! How do you find it and does it get easier??? XXX

Haha i know it's shocking isn't it!! I reckon i burn off at least one shake a day from all my trips to the loo!
Yeah it definitely gets easier! You really need to stick the first week out but i think the excitement of your first weigh in (which is gaurenteed to be a good'un) keeps you motivated, to be honest i think its the second and third weeks that are a bit hard cos the novelty has worn off and it becomes a bit boring-keep coming on here, looking up gorgeous clothes you can wear when at or near goal weight, take up an exercise- then after that its almost second nature and you'll fly it!! Woo!x

Thank you very much Kay and Daisy, all motivation is gratefully received. i will try my hardest to stick to it. Being on here really helps as it fees like all my friends supportig me. I will keep you posted. XX

Hi!!! Yes trying to keep busy and not think about the fact that I'm actually dieting!!! Just going to do a week at a time and see how much I can loose without going totally bonkers!!! How do you find it and does it get easier??? XXX
Good luck x

Hey hope...yay your on your way!!! I was really cold first day to which is wierd cos I'm never cold!! Well done we can do this!!! :)

week 1 -

Oh and as far as the peeing omg!!! Day 3 still going every 10 mins! Can even feel the muscles in my legs hurting! Most exercise I've had in awhile!! Lol

week 1 -

It's good to know I have you guys here...knowing other people are going through the same thing helps x

It's great isn't it asal!! I reacon you lot will be the secret to my success! Love this place! You going to start a diary? Us newbies got to stick together! Love to know your stats,, how much you want to lose etc! :)

week 1 -

You can do it hun!! Just remember that if you can stay strong through the first few days, everything starts to get so much easier. The side effects will start to subside and once you're in ketosis the hunger pangs will die down a lot (or go altogether if you're lucky!) - just hang in there, stay strong and keep focused on your goal. Good luck xx

So can anyone tell me.......Is the chicken soup really bad or is it worth a go? Also, what are the flapjacks like and how big are they? :confused:

Haven't heard great things about either but everyone's different! My thinking is this is a no food diet... Maybe a little to much like eating? But it's early days for me that may well change!!!

week 1 -

The chicken soup is really down to personal taste, but the majority of people do find it gross. I had to tip mine down the sink after one mouthful, I couldn't even force it down it was so bad. Some people love it and it ends up being the only thing they have on the diet. Get one sachet and see how you get on. The flapjacks are about the size of a wagon wheel, that's the closest size comparison I can think of.. actually they are probably smaller than wagon wheels so that was lame. Erm..... they are slightly smaller than an average round drinks coaster. :D They aren't that tasty either though in my opinion.

Back