First Day....

Emmabeth

Welllll... not a great start as I chose a peanut flapjack (I can hear you all laughing in the background you know!)...

After the horror of that, the shakes are quite nice, im not feeling hungry really, and i dont yet have a headache... so all is well!

My OH did go out for lunch with his work (end of month goodies), and had a huge steak dinner and took a flipping picture of it on his phone to show me! Hes not mean... just a bit erm, dim, at times..

Couple of questions - can i add cinnamon to the shakes? I have either ground or the sticks.

Ginger?

How do people manage if they have to come off LT for say a week for a special event?

Well, not a whole week even, but Im imagining if im away at a dog show its going to be extremely hard to do the shakes (with no blender in a hall full of dogs) and i cant eat the soup or the flapjacks without vomiting... probably wont come up for a good few months yet but by end of summer I will be attending a few champ shows which are several days long.. whadda i do, just not eat for three days?

To be honest I wouldn't worry about that yet. Just get through these first couple of weeks and when you see the weight dropping off and know you are burning your fat, you will not want to come off it.....as you wont want to start all over again. The second time is much tougher!!

Good luck hun, I'm sure you'll be fine. You sound like you have the right attitude.

x

:) Fankyoo!

Someone pointed out you can get battery powered drinks whizzers so ill get one of those.

Today was horrid, threw up, felt rubbish, really crabby and cry-ey.. went back to bed and got up in a much better frame of mind.

Someone pointed out you can get battery powered drinks whizzers so ill get one of those.

Today was horrid, threw up, felt rubbish, really crabby and cry-ey.. went back to bed and got up in a much better frame of mind.

Hi Emmabeth :)

I think the secret is to definitely go to bed as much as poss in the early days if you can!!! :D:D:D:D

Hi hun,

Hope you are feeling better. We all have days like that.

We are all here if you ever need a chat. :D

Thanks peeps :)

Feeling infinately better today, though hungry which i wasnt yesterday, but thats bearable.

Still headache free as of yesterday evening, and not feeling sick either.

I am struggling to drink the required amount of water though and am constantly weeing!

All in all, much better though i still dare not venture into my kitchen and I hope that is improved by tomorrow as my OH will be at work so ill have to make my shakes myself... and work... both of which involve the kitchen (its also my workshop)... fingers x for me!

Back