First day!

For breakfast I had a shake and a chocolate bar I had in the cupboard that I had bought a few days ago and then went shopping to start properly. Lunch time I had a shake and bag of pretzels and for dinner I bought a ready meal lasagne which is 474kcal is this OK for a starting day? Have no idea what I am doing but just know I need my mouth sewn together!

Are you allowed fruit teas and chewing gum? I tend to drink green tea with lemon but wanting to try others if it save me eating.

Hiya

Welcome! Im in my second week of SF and its really good lost 3.5lbs in my first week so happy with that! I have mainly been having low cal ready meals for my tea when i get in from work takes all the thinking and working out calories away and i find it easier personally - I do sometimes cook from scratch I like to on a weekend when I tend to not be too busy.

Fruit tea you are allowed i cant imagine chewing gum would be banned either. The good thing about SF is you can have pretty much anything you want as long as its in your cal allowance. if you use an app like MFP too that accurately keeps track of your cals and other nutrients, fat etc.

Good luck on your weight loss journey x

Back