First day

kerrynew1

Well my pack arrived yesterday so I'm cracking on with my first day. Had 2 pints of water and it's not even 7am yet. Problem is, I don't feel like drinking a shake now :)

I'm feeling motivated and looking forward to next weeks weigh in :)

I didn't have anything yesterday till one pm ( a bar ) then soup at six and hot chocolate shake at nine. Seemed to work better for me xx

Good luck, once you get the first 3-4 days over it gets much better, I don't think it matters what time you have the packs as long as you evenly space them. Good start with the water!

I made up my morning Vanilla shake and have been using it in my coffee through out the day. Just had a chocolate one for 'lunch', it was rank :(

Oh dear, I really like the chocolate shake! It's better the colder the water though, and with ice as well. Last few days I've been mixing half choc and half banana, something different might be worth a try to get them down?

Day three nearly over and feeling pleased with myself, no slips yet !! I love the shakes I have tried so far and the Thai Chicken, mushroom and tomato soup only vegetable left to sample. Not in ketosis yet but filling up on water. You lot on here really help with the motivation, thanks guys xxxxx

Well done Tracey, won't be long now :)

Good luck to you new starters, it definately gets easier once you get through those first few days.

Try the new meals, they are lovely and you feel like you are 'eating' something.

I am now in week 6 and it only feels like yesterday that I was on day 1. I started on 1 July and have lost 32lb already so it does work!

Stick with it girls and you will soon have the motivation from your first weeks weigh in.

Kerry missed this whole huge thread and asked how you were getting on your other thread - d'oh! :confused:

Good luck to everyone on their first few days - after that everything gets sooooo much easier.

Off for my last shake - 100% today and from here on!!!

Day 1 went well, wasn't tempted to eat anything. It did become apparent how often I must just pop stuff in my mouth when preparing meals for the family though. Nearly did this automatically on many occasions. I must do it without even registering.

Know what you mean I nearly put a cube of cheese in my mouth and just stopped myself in time. Day four just starting and I am just in ketosis I think. Good luck with your day - stay strong xx

wow im on day one, looking at everyones signatures it works if you stick, the scary thought is deffinately how much you can eat, i would have easily had 3 slices of toast and butter and then maybe sandwhich a crisps by now, guzzled with plenty of fizzy pop. Ive just had my second shake today (vanilla) and it is really nice, had strawberry fro breakfast and that was nice. I feel ok at the minute the water is bloating me a little bit so i think this is why i dont feel so hungry yet...tonight if i do its bath and bed haha that wont make me eat!! just hoping i can get to tuesday if i do that i know i can do this!!! :)

Im on day 4 and had a cheeky weigh in this morning and ive lost 8lb...!!! Thats def keeping me motivated. Def easier today dont feel hungry at all... im just missing my diet cherry coke :p

Back