First day

Hi, its my first day, i'm embarrassed that i'm doing this but have carried the extra 4 to 5 stone and can't do it any more.

Have had two shakes but i'm finding I'm gagging taking them any one else

Thank you

Polly:(

Hello and good luck to you, every week will get easier and easier, I'm on week 18! I've always found the shakes fine although I tend to have just chocolate now as I look forward to them more than the others.
Ps you shouldn't be embarrassed I've lost 5 stone now best thing I've done x

It's my first day too. I've had one shake at 11 this morning and I'm just contemplating having another one now. I've put the water in the fridge to chill it and I'm making some ice so that I can have it extra cold.
I'm soo determined to do this.
This forum is great for encouragement and advice - we can just keep logging on for help in our hours of need!!
Keep up the good work xxx

Welcome pollywollydoodle1 and good luck on your weight loss journey :)... I gag too when drinking the shakes! I cant stand the taste of both the strawberry and vanilla, even the smell of them makes me feel ill so I just stick to the chocolate shake and chicken soup. I find drinking the chocolate shake through a straw makes the taste a little better and then wash it down with cold water haha

Good morning day 2 and thanks for your replies . its the vanilla one I've decided. the others were not as bad but just had my 2nd vanilla and struggled, yuck won't be having those next week.:)

Hi pollywollydoodle, it's my day 2 as well, I'm trying to wait til 11am to have my first shake! It's killing me! I keep drinking water to stave off the hunger pains!
I had one of each of the shakes yesterday, I liked them all! The one I like the most is the vanilla - I think it's sweeter.
I want to loose 2stone if possible.
I work as cabin crew and we are getting a new uniform soon so I need to lose weight as I won't be able to fit into the new one!
Have a good day,
Bev x

you will probably find that your tastes will change as you get used to the shakes/soup/flapjacks. what you may have found disgusting at the beginning you might actually find paletable as your progress towards your goal!

h x

Thanks trying to still eat/drink shakes at normal feeding time. I feel headachy but ok, keep catching myself doing things like , when making packed lunch had hold of two grapes , would normally just pop them in.

I've gone with 11 stone 7 as a goal weight but that may be still too heavy. My intention is to lose as much as possible on Lipotrim and then get down to last stone to lose with ww or something similar,

Feeling too lethargic today for exercise of any description.

Poll

I can only stomach the choc. Even then I drink it as fast as I can to get rid of it! When I last did the diet in 2008 I remember adding a few drops of peppermint or orange essence (i think?!) to the choc shake to make it choc mint or choc orange. I think it was aloud. I still lost weight doing that anyway!

Hi, its my first day, i'm embarrassed that i'm doing this but have carried the extra 4 to 5 stone and can't do it any more.

Have had two shakes but i'm finding I'm gagging taking them any one else

Thank you

Polly:(

You shouldn't be embarrassed about having to lose weight Polly, at least you're one of the people combating their weight problem unlike millions of people who choose to turn the other cheek in regards to their health. I remember my first week i had only the vanilla shakes and wow i gagged too, they were so horrible i dreaded drinking them then i switched to strawberry and they are actually nice. I've tried the flapjacks and they are just ok, they are handy if you're out and about unlike the shakes which can be terribly inconvenient. They are also nice with a coffee. Others on here have great things to say about the chicken soup and the chocolate shakes but i've kept away from them. Aslo there's the coffee mixed with the vanilla shake which does actually sound nice....i might just give that ago this week. best of luck hun x

It's funny how we all have such varied tastes in shakes! Love the vanilla with coffee, yum. And love the chicken soup. Have ordered some flapjacks- can anyone tell me if the peanut ones actually taste like peanut?! How's day 3 Polly? :)

Thank you all for support I am reading others posts as well but bit of a lurker rather than sayer!

Hi I am on to day 7, its been hard but ok, manageable I should say.
Weigh in this afternoon so should know how successful.
actual went to loo yesterday, the pharmacist gave me a sample of fibre clear so had some of that in my water on Sunday and Monday. Feel very gurgly today might be finally empty. will get some fibre clear to take once a day to assist keeping things moving.

Thanks again
Poll x

Back