Step 1 Sole Source First day

Mandy_Maiday

Good evening,

I am new to this site / diet. I have done the lighter life before but all the weight back on. My colleagues have recommended this diet, in all honest it's not the no food element, but I like to have a tipple every now and then. And I am very VERY social, so this is gong to be the hardest part for me!!!

My consultant said NO way can I drink, but does anyone on here have a spritzer or cheeky vodka??!

Any good tips on what time I should have the three shakes? As I tried 9am, 3pm and 7pm.... And I am craving for the cheese in the fridge, what's worse the nice Chardonnay sitting in there nice and cold begging to be drunk!

Any help / advise is welcome. Thanks for reading my post. Much love xx

Hi Mandy. Ive read a post on here previously about alcohol and its a big no no and can cause serious damage!! Id avoid it completely my friend did lighter life a few years ago and had a drink about 3/4 of her way to goal and got seriously ill vomiting dizzy and really unwell in general so I seriously recommend not having a drop especially if your CDC is saying not to also. X

It is a big NO NO. You can't drink when in ketosis. There are people who will come out of ketosis so they can drink for a special occasion, but this has it's own problems as you then have to get back into ketosis, which is not always as simple as it was the first time.

I have my shakes at 7am, 12pm, and around 5pm, then if hungry will have a fourth. You are doing well, with all of the temptation that seems to be around you. Keep it up,

Back