• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First day!

Well i'm sat enjoying a hot choc after my first day on lighter life, still got 1 pack left for some supper, today i've had 1 milkshake, 1 soup and 1 pack split between a hot choc and some ice cream! I was doing really well until my collaegues got the giant double choc chip cookies out! that was a bit gutting! First meeting went well last night, everyone was really nice. Tonight i'm going to play on the wii, have a bath a read a mag, nice and chilled! hope everyone has had a good day, Annie x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st6lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st12lb(14.94%)
well done annie
keep up the good work
daisy x

well done on getting this far. Stay in this frame of mind and it'll be a breeze. I found the evenings hard to the wii sounds like a great distraction.
All the best for the next 14 weeks!

S: 19st3lb C: 19st3lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 46.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done for getting through Day 1, you're on your way!

Huseyin

Silver Member
S: 17st2.8lb C: 17st2.8lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good on you for choosing LL you are on the way to a slimmer you :)we have so many beautiful women on here just look at them for inspiration

Congrats on day 1! I still remember what a huge achivement that felt like in itself, so bravo!

In a few more week's time, you'll look at those cookies in a whole different way that you never thought possible - honest! :)

All the best for Day 2...and 3.....and 4...........and 5....................

S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
Good on you for choosing LL you are on the way to a slimmer you :)we have so many beautiful women on here just look at them for inspiration

You smooth talker you. :D

Sean(JSF)

Making it all add up
S: 20st6lb C: 13st0lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 7st6lb(36.36%)
Well done on day 1, now into day 2

Isn't it amazing how quickly the time flys!!