First day!

snannapuss

Well i'm sat enjoying a hot choc after my first day on lighter life, still got 1 pack left for some supper, today i've had 1 milkshake, 1 soup and 1 pack split between a hot choc and some ice cream! I was doing really well until my collaegues got the giant double choc chip cookies out! that was a bit gutting! First meeting went well last night, everyone was really nice. Tonight i'm going to play on the wii, have a bath a read a mag, nice and chilled! hope everyone has had a good day, Annie x

well done annie
keep up the good work
daisy x

well done on getting this far. Stay in this frame of mind and it'll be a breeze. I found the evenings hard to the wii sounds like a great distraction.
All the best for the next 14 weeks!

Well done for getting through Day 1, you're on your way!

Good on you for choosing LL you are on the way to a slimmer you :)we have so many beautiful women on here just look at them for inspiration

Congrats on day 1! I still remember what a huge achivement that felt like in itself, so bravo!

In a few more week's time, you'll look at those cookies in a whole different way that you never thought possible - honest! :)

All the best for Day 2...and 3.....and 4...........and 5....................

Well done on day 1, now into day 2

Isn't it amazing how quickly the time flys!!

Back