First Day..

Hi

I'm exactly the same. I'm not eating anywhere near the recommended amount. But I figure that is ok. I find it very hard to get it just right. I think a lot of people here are the same.

Lins
X :)

i've had another minimal day today..

24g of fat.. have been out shopping and read all the labels so from now on it should be easier to get the 15g per meal :)

Im eating alot less than i should be ... on the first day i totalled 12g ...

Should we eat the 15g a meal for the tabs to work? or does it matter as long as we dont eceed the max ?

i'm not sure, i was under the impression it works at it's best when you take in 15g per meal.

i've started properly today, weighed out my breakfast (surprisingly large amount - 100g of banana weetabix!)

i have had:
274g semi skimmed milk @ 1.7g per 100g - 4.66g
100g banana weetabix - 5.4g per 100g - 5.4g
so for breakfast i've had 10.06g which still leave me with some extra to eat if i get peckish!

i've weighed today (i know, it's obsessive) and i'm 181.8lb today .. only 1.2lb difference but hey it's in the right direction :) and it has been TTOTM so I wasn't expecting any :scale:

well i have eaten 37g of fat so far today... but have eaten 491cals over my daily allowance. how effing frustrating is this?!?! i master the fat but the calories as well as fat? i am feeling like i've had my achievement ruined because it's too complex :(

i just concentrate on the fat and thats all for now, i cant concentrate on more than one thing at once! i'll give it a few weeks and then worry about calories.
when i put my food amounts in the planner i use, im usually not over my limits,

good good.. i feel good for being able to keep the fat below the 45g but the calories were really irritating, i don't think i can focus on two things.. :lol:

just weighed myself and i'm now 12st 11lb :D

when i started 5 days ago i was 13st 2lb so 5lb gone already ... very motivating :)

Back