First dress I have worn in years!! (photo)

alexmummy07

Silver Member
This dress is bought for my mum and dad's 25th anniversary meal in 3 weeks time and have meant to take a photo in it for a while now, and have finally gotten round to it tonight. It's a size 14 (when I started I was a size 20)
Lost 4 stone 13lbs (hoping to make that 5 stone + tomorrow night and get into the 11 stone mark, but thought I'd share the photo my fiance' took tonight.

I can still see lots! of problem areas, so have lots and lots more work to do. (but seeing as I havn't worn a dress at all in years - slowly getting there.)

The rest of the photo's (side view and some starting photo's) are in my gallery.

14775-albums1304-picture8720.jpg

You look great! Well done xxx

Awwwww well done you. You look great and your waist is tiny. Loving your hair colour too , really suits you. I'll go have a nose at your other pics as you're inspiring me.

xxx

You look goregous honey - well done x

thanks everyone :) Funny you should mention my hair colour - I'm desperate to put highlights back in it (it's at it's natural colour at the moment) but as it's been falling out before I had to go up to 1000 I'll wait a while before putting highlights in it again. xx

you look lovely! Well done! X

wow you look lovely ... well done on your weight loss and enjoy the celebrations.

U look fantastic :)

Dress is gorgeous its the perfect LBD x

You look great, the dress is lovely, bet you feel fab!

you....look.....STUNNING!!!!!!!
Do not fear about those "problem" areas, there is a lot of super underwear that hide all that stuff! I swear by it now!!!
Such a nice pair of pins too...I'm jealous!!! lol
xxx

Wow, you have done so well hon, and you look absolutely gorgeous in your dress, its funny actually as its my parents 40th wedding anniversary today and we are having a party for them on Saturday and have just bought a dress too..
Hope you have a great time.. & keep smiling as you look fab x

You look fab, well done on such a fantastic achievement. You will not only look good at the party but I'm sure you will be feeling fantastic too. Zoe xx

I can't see the pic help! Actually I can't see anyones pictures, is this because I don't have enough posts? If so how many do I have to have?

WOW you look absoluetly fantastic in your lovely dress :D. You ve done fabulously well loosing all this weight so well done you:)

looking good hun, ilove the dress xx

Back