first drop in

gazz

Went to my drop in for my test in the toilet and got weighed. 9.68 since tuesday , really chuffed.
Can't do it without you guys big thanks.

:happy036:

Well done Gazz brilliant news, isnt it so uplifting.

Wow Gazz that's brilliant :clap: - now that should definitely spur you on.

Do you know you men are just sooooo lucky with the losses that you have - think I could go green with envy!

thanks for the comments, I'm gonna do this !! ya baby !! oh and I uploaded my pic for you all to print off and throw darts at ;)

back out to work for me goodnight ladies ..

Good pic - do you ride a Harley then or have you got another bike.

As soon as I've lost weight I'm going to take my bike test - well have lots of lessons and do the CBT first. Hubby rides a bike and it would be great if we could both go out together.

I've had 2 harleys, sold the last one as I lent it to a mate who decided to throw it down the road, he paid full whack for it, and I'm unsure of what to get next. Big Harley fan .. huge .. massive ;)

I've had 2 harleys, sold the last one as I lent it to a mate who decided to throw it down the road, he paid full whack for it, and I'm unsure of what to get next. Big Harley fan .. huge .. massive ;)

Is there any other kind of bike?? :D I ride a Dyna Lowrider Convertible and my Hubby rides a Fatboy......best bikes we have had!

And a very big HIGH FIVE for you first weigh in loss - awesom result!

I don;t know about you, but I can;t wait to look hot on my Harley! :D I always feel pretty self conscious, but there is a cetain leverl of anonymity under all the leather so its OK!! LOL

Well done on your loss Gazz! Keep it up!
x

Good pic - do you ride a Harley then or have you got another bike.

As soon as I've lost weight I'm going to take my bike test - well have lots of lessons and do the CBT first. Hubby rides a bike and it would be great if we could both go out together.

Good on ya Katie! I love riding!

At the time I did my DAS course, I felt a huge sense of accomplishment - and felt that was the hardest thing I've ever done....it was quite stressful learning I found.

Looking back on that process is what made me realise, if I could do that, then I can do this. :) (even though this is harder - but not by much!!)

Its a good goal for you to look forward too. :)

Cheers BL - I don't want a Harley though, I want a sports kind of bike - though finding one to fit me should be fun as I'm only just over 5'1" but I need one where my feet can touch the floor when needed.

Hubby's got a yamaha, he's been riding since being a kid and I can't wait to give it a go :D

Cheers BL - I don't want a Harley though, I want a sports kind of bike - though finding one to fit me should be fun as I'm only just over 5'1" but I need one where my feet can touch the floor when needed.

Hubby's got a yamaha, he's been riding since being a kid and I can't wait to give it a go :D

That's common problem for a lot of women. I am '6" and even I found the Suzuki's I trained on close to my range. Thats onc reason I like my HD - nice and low to the ground - really comfortable riding position and solid balance when stopped.

You'll find the right one for yoU!

Back