First Dukan Diet/Diary

B:quiche 0% yogurt with smuckers and oat bran
L: Cobb salad with blue cheese dressing I know I. Shouldn't Have had that but I was at the aquarium and there was nothing but fried foods
D: 3 pork loin chops
2 liters of water

Walked for 5 hours straight

Dukan Book allowing Lean cuts of pork

So I knew I saw it some where in the Dukan Diet Book,

Page 36-37 states Lean cuts of pork

Also page 52 that states Lean cuts of pork such as tenderloin, loin roast, or well-trimmed center-cut chops

He also has recipes in his book for Pork medallions I knew I wasn't going crazy!

Wow I love pork x

So I knew I saw it some where in the Dukan Diet Book,

Page 36-37 states Lean cuts of pork

Also page 52 that states Lean cuts of pork such as tenderloin, loin roast, or well-trimmed center-cut chops

He also has recipes in his book for Pork medallions I knew I wasn't going crazy!

Yes you're completely right and that's where you will find the the older UK edition and the newer US (and possibly UK?) edition of the book differ. We 'oldies' work under the 'no pork' rule (except 'fat-free' ham if you have to). Pork is reserved for Conso etc. ....

Yes you're completely right and that's where you will find the the older UK edition and the newer US (and possibly UK?) edition of the book differ. We 'oldies' work under the 'no pork' rule (except 'fat-free' ham if you have to). Pork is reserved for Conso etc. ....
My book is from 2000 i'm not sure if that counts as anything but I'm excited I can have pork.

Fingers crossed x

3/25/12

B: Quiche
L: 3 Mock tenderloin steaks
D: couple spoons fulls of sugar free fat free butterscotch pudding
1 tin of herring filet in Dijon sauce with 2 stalks of celery.
2 liters of water
Lost .4

S: before bed homemade 0% greek yogurt with oat bran

Well done fireangel x remember the tortoise and the hare x

Back