L: 2 Mock tenderloin with side salad and a tomato
D: 2 mock tenderloin steaks

Fireangel your weight loss is anything but slow well done x

Gym: 22 minutes treadmill
7.5 minutes of ab work
5 minutes of stretching

B: Quiche
L: 2 turkey sausages
salad with 1g fat basalmic vinaigrette w/tuna turkey breast 3 slices of cooked bacon
D: 0 % greek yogurt w/ fat free sugar free blackberry sauce

1.4 lbs gained

Hi I'm no expert but why not try and cut out the bacon, high salt content see if it makes a difference x and your food doesn't look a lot or is it just because you haven't put down quantitys? X you'll soon get that 1lb 1/2 back off with your exercise good look fire x

You will fire, just cut out pork, and pre prepared foods then you know what's in it because you've made it x keep going x can't see your stats I'm using my phone but last time I looked you were doing well you've just hit this little hickup. Come on fire you can succeed on you Dukan journey your exercising aswell so onwards and downwards

Fire if your weighing daily it could be affecting your mood, with all the daily fluctuations you could just weigh in on your weigh day, might help x chin up x

What day do you weigh in fireangel?

Agree regards cutting on pork, chicken seems best for loss on this diet...

Is turkey sausage and mock tenderloin non-processed? Sorry we don't have them over here...so no clue what they are :) x

Difficulty with anything pre-packed is not being the person who processes it :)

Post up the ingredients list from the turkey sausages, it could potential harbour sugars/starches/unnecessary fats

I found even spice seasonings contain added salt/sugar at times :( not good! xx

Back