First EVER SW weigh-in tonight!!!!

Margery Dawe

Silver Member
I am just gearing myself up for my first ever SW weigh-in this evening! :eek:

After just one week, I can definitely feel a difference. Over the last few months I have put quite a lot of weight on and weighed in at my heaviest EVER last Monday.

I put pressure on myself last year to lose weight for my brother's wedding which was 4 weeks ago. As per usual, instead of losing weight, I put it on. I ended up in a size 20 dress which was too tight and I was trussed up like a chicken with 2 pieces of control underwear. I felt bloody crap! :cry:

I finally has enough last week and joined SW and I have found it very easy (so far!).

As the weather was so nice yesterday, I put a pair of cut off jeans on which were tight last summer and although they were the same, I could still wear them which was excellent news.

BUT, I tried the dress on the I wore to my brothers wedding this morning, NO CONTROL UNDERWEAR ON, and it fitted perfectly :eek::eek::eek:

If only I had joined SW a couple of months before the wedding did cross my mind, but life is to short for If Only's, I just have to get on with it now and look forward to a slimmer summer! :D

I'll let you know how I get on this evening.

By the way, I LOVE this forum. Great support x

Good luck sounds as though your well on the way to a good loss!!

Good luck tonight girls

Well done for taking that first step towards a thinner you!

Fingers crossed for this evening, it sounds as if you have lost!

xx

Good luck for tonight! Sure it'll go well for you xx

Oh I think many of us have been there where we have the intention of losing weight for a special occasion only to put more on instead >.< Well done for joining SW, good luck for weigh in tonight but if you have stuck to the plan you won't need luck, so just enjoy the feeling of a loss :D

Cobweb xx

Good luck tonight!! I am sure you will be fine. I bet you have a really good loss because you've 'shocked' your body into something new!

I know exactly where you're coming from - I am desperately trying to lose weight for our summer holiday (in September) but put on over a stone over Xmas and am spiralling deeper and deeper into a black hole.

Weighed my highest ever at the weekend and thought - ENOUGH - so am going to follow SW as faithfully as I can from now on.

Let us know how you get on!

Just leaving now. Am I the only one who feels nervous come WI night!?!

Back