Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First Few Days

Discussion in 'Tony Ferguson' started by RedRobin, 22 January 2011 Social URL.

1. RedRobin

RedRobin Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.49%)
    Diet:
    TF
    Hi I am only on my 4th day of TF. It has been going pretty good. I noticed, if I write out what I will be eating each day, it is easier to stick to. When I'm hungry for my meal, I just look at my plan to see what I will eat, instead of having to work out what I can eat and when (i.e. have I eaten my good fat, or my serving of limited veggies yet)

I have also noticed that having the fibre with my morning shake, (although I am not keen on the texture or flavour of the fibre) it does keep me fuller longer.

I have tried the brownies (in the manual) as my treat, and DO NOT eat them while they are hot. They taste vile! I almost didn't give another portion a second chance the next day, but glad I did. Cold, out of the fridge they are divine! Totally worth another treat option!

I will update when I get do my first week weigh-in.

RedRobin

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wemo

Wemo Member

Good luck! I'm just coming to end of my first week - weigh day tomorrow.

4. RedRobin

RedRobin Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.49%)
    Diet:
    TF
    Good Luck Wemo! Mine is on Tuesday.

Although I am not sure how much weightloss to expect. :confused:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.