• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First few days!!!

CRAP! but it gets better and is sooo worth it

Welcome !! Lol
I know last time I did this I didn't go through the yukki ketosis feeling! This time I have , you may be lucky and not experience it. Just keep drinking the water and you should be fine!
I started a week ago and already a pair of trousers that pre LT wouldnt even button up are now loose and if I run in them they start to fall down :0)
Pretty quick :0)
Good Luck

Silver Member

Started Lipotrim yesterday, things seem to be going well!

Trying to stay positive, what can I expect to feel like in the next few days???

How fast do you see a difference?

First few days are very difficult, however your strong will power and determination gets you through. When you get to your first weigh in session it will be worth it, I can assure you thereafter you keeping going. I try my old clothes on, believe me it's a nice feeling having shed 2 st in a short time. Once you get into a routine, days will turn into weeks and months, before you know it you will have reached your target, it's that simple:D

I'm on day 3 - and it's been the worst, but I stuck with it. Now had final shake, quota of water, bubble bath - so off to bed - knowing I have stuck to day 3 and tomorrow should be easier.

Good luck x
Day 3

Day 3 in the Big Brother house........lol

A lot of belly rumblings today, drinking the water, keep it going!

Massive thanks to all the people that have replied!

My best wishes to you all!

I have been drinking a lot of tea & coffee, is peppermint tea allowed!

peppermint tea is allowed, personally i cant handle it, i think sparkling water seems to fill me up a bit if the rumblings get worse... first few days are the worst, so congrats to getting to day 3, one day at a time, thats what worked for me....
good luck x
HI Matt & welcome. I started Lipo on Monday and so far so good, no major side effects - I am drinking loads of water and I reckon this is what has helped me. I was beat last night and had to have a kip on the sofa for an hour when I came in from work, I just couldn't keep my eyes open. Apart from that and a stinky breath (listerine stips helps) all is good in the hood.
Its day 2 of LT, and i am suprisingly fine, not hungry or having any urges, i am doing it with my partner, who is really struggling with severe stomach ache, I assume tehy are hunger pangs, but has anyone else experienced this?