First few days!!!

Matt46664

Hi,

Started Lipotrim yesterday, things seem to be going well!

Trying to stay positive, what can I expect to feel like in the next few days???

How fast do you see a difference?

Thanks

Matt

CRAP! but it gets better and is sooo worth it

Hi!
Welcome !! Lol
I know last time I did this I didn't go through the yukki ketosis feeling! This time I have , you may be lucky and not experience it. Just keep drinking the water and you should be fine!
I started a week ago and already a pair of trousers that pre LT wouldnt even button up are now loose and if I run in them they start to fall down :0)
Pretty quick :0)
Good Luck

Hi,

Started Lipotrim yesterday, things seem to be going well!

Trying to stay positive, what can I expect to feel like in the next few days???

How fast do you see a difference?

Thanks

Matt

First few days are very difficult, however your strong will power and determination gets you through. When you get to your first weigh in session it will be worth it, I can assure you thereafter you keeping going. I try my old clothes on, believe me it's a nice feeling having shed 2 st in a short time. Once you get into a routine, days will turn into weeks and months, before you know it you will have reached your target, it's that simple:D

Hi

I'm on day 3 - and it's been the worst, but I stuck with it. Now had final shake, quota of water, bubble bath - so off to bed - knowing I have stuck to day 3 and tomorrow should be easier.

Good luck x

Day 3

Day 3 in the Big Brother house........lol

A lot of belly rumblings today, drinking the water, keep it going!

Massive thanks to all the people that have replied!

My best wishes to you all!

I have been drinking a lot of tea & coffee, is peppermint tea allowed!

Thanks

Matt

peppermint tea is allowed, personally i cant handle it, i think sparkling water seems to fill me up a bit if the rumblings get worse... first few days are the worst, so congrats to getting to day 3, one day at a time, thats what worked for me....

good luck x

HI Matt & welcome. I started Lipo on Monday and so far so good, no major side effects - I am drinking loads of water and I reckon this is what has helped me. I was beat last night and had to have a kip on the sofa for an hour when I came in from work, I just couldn't keep my eyes open. Apart from that and a stinky breath (listerine stips helps) all is good in the hood.

Its day 2 of LT, and i am suprisingly fine, not hungry or having any urges, i am doing it with my partner, who is really struggling with severe stomach ache, I assume tehy are hunger pangs, but has anyone else experienced this?

Back