First JUDDDD weigh in after CD!

yoga84

Gold Member
Hi all

After 10 days on JUDDDD after swopping from CD (and eating a lot on my up days!) I have lost 3 pounds!!!!!

That makes 43 altogether :)

I'm so happy and chuffed that it's worked as I had my doubts :)

I can really see me being able to do this to target which will now be a bit less than originally planned on CD as I can actually see me doing this for life!

I'll be hanging around this board for a while now girls so I hope you don't mind?

Alex
Xx

Thank you :)

It was really scary eating real food and I didn't think I'd lose anything this week considering the amount I ate so I'm so happy x

that's fab! im on CD too and looking to changeover to JUDDD after my weigh in this weds! eek scary stuff! been putting it off for a little while now but it ties in well for this week as ive got plans the next 3 saturdays involving food so i thought i might as well fit juddd in around it instead of sticking to SS and being disappointed with a slow loss or stay the same after having the weekend off! am still nervous about making the change but i need to do it for my sanity now more than anything!

lumpyandbumpy said:
that's fab! im on CD too and looking to changeover to JUDDD after my weigh in this weds! eek scary stuff! been putting it off for a little while now but it ties in well for this week as ive got plans the next 3 saturdays involving food so i thought i might as well fit juddd in around it instead of sticking to SS and being disappointed with a slow loss or stay the same after having the weekend off! am still nervous about making the change but i need to do it for my sanity now more than anything!

I was terrified but went for it as like you had loads of social stuff on in the last week... Trust me I ate a lot on my UD (about 2400 cals) but stuck to 500 cal on DD and it worked.

It's the best diet I've ever done and trust me I've done them all! So go for it!

Alex
X

hannata said:
5 months of CD?! Holy moly, hats off to you, thats amazing!

It was tough and I went off plan a few times - hence 5 months to lose 3 stone! I just couldn't face doing it any longer... I need a life lol! JUDDDD suits me perfectly and tbh it looks like the losses aren't going to be that different :)

It was tough and I went off plan a few times - hence 5 months to lose 3 stone! I just couldn't face doing it any longer... I need a life lol! JUDDDD suits me perfectly and tbh it looks like the losses aren't going to be that different :)

you're the same as me! i started CD in March and have just reached my 3 stone due to a few breaks too and now can't face it for much longer! ive only got a stone to go and really want to start exercising again and feeling fitter so juddd is the solution for me, im just nervous about my first weeks result!

lumpyandbumpy said:
you're the same as me! i started CD in March and have just reached my 3 stone due to a few breaks too and now can't face it for much longer! ive only got a stone to go and really want to start exercising again and feeling fitter so juddd is the solution for me, im just nervous about my first weeks result!

Snap - I've started the C25K programme today! My body needs toning now and now I'm at a reasonable size (still 2 stone ish to go to goal) I feel able to start exercising again :) I'm going to jog and do sit ups/push ups etc on my UD's and rest on my DD's.

Like I said I was really nervous and thought I'd put on this week but no I lost 3 pounds which is about all I was losing on CD anyway! Go for it!

i'll defo be starting this thursday then, am going shopping tomorrow for my first week's worth of food and i cant wait!! am also going to start doing 30 day shred on up days and toning with my kettlebell as well. just hope i can get a good result like you've managed on your first week!

lumpyandbumpy said:
i'll defo be starting this thursday then, am going shopping tomorrow for my first week's worth of food and i cant wait!! am also going to start doing 30 day shred on up days and toning with my kettlebell as well. just hope i can get a good result like you've managed on your first week!

I'm sure you will - good luck :)

Well done, thats a great loss.....

Well done, so glad Juddd is working for you, I am a total convert, just have trouble convincing everyone else this is a diet you won't get tired of, especially if you have faith and enjoy your UPs and learn to love the DDs cos they are the magic x
Looking forward to having you around x

bajoleth said:
Well done, so glad Juddd is working for you, I am a total convert, just have trouble convincing everyone else this is a diet you won't get tired of, especially if you have faith and enjoy your UPs and learn to love the DDs cos they are the magic x
Looking forward to having you around x

I'm loving UD's - eating real food and chocolate and still losing! And DD's are easier than they were on CD as its just 1 day not forever ;-) xx

That's so good, well done x

Hope u dont mind me butting in!!
But ive been on cd since april - have a little under a stone to go till orginal target of 4stone loss but thinking now id like to lose abit more but NOT doing cd for much longer!! Fed up!! iv really been considering this?! But i dont see how it can work????
Help!!!

littlemumma said:
Hope u dont mind me butting in!!
But ive been on cd since april - have a little under a stone to go till orginal target of 4stone loss but thinking now id like to lose abit more but NOT doing cd for much longer!! Fed up!! iv really been considering this?! But i dont see how it can work????
Help!!!

Hi

I didn't think it could work BUT it does!! I was expecting a massive gain first week off CD but I lost 3 pounds which was as much as I was losing on TMR diet and this is so much better, easier to stick to snd you get to eat!!!!!

There is lots of research out there on alternate day fasting and it's benefits so take a look and then trust in the science and go for it! I'm so glad I did :) xx

Nice post x

Back