First meal!!

Hello all, after looking at the cambridge diet and all the before and after photos, I finally decided to take the plunge, so Here I am on my first day and having had my first meal I have to say it was gross! It was the maple and pecan porridge, I had to hold my nose whilst eating it and it had repeated on me ever since( I work nights so my meal times are different) please some one tell me that is the worst one, I'm so determined to make this diet work I have 3 st to loose. Can I get any recommendations? :) :(

I enjoy vanilla with coffee shot for brekkie, or chocolate with added cinnamon, have tomato soup or chicken & mushroom soup with added paprika, chilli, bouillon, etc to taste. Dinner I have a choc mint warm, or vanilla with cinnamon, strawberry. I cannot bare any if the others, too salty, but it's personal taste

That's exactly what I was thinking very salty! I think I'm gonna have to change all the porridges, not a fan off coffee or mint, how long have you been on the diet? They seem like really good suggestions! :)

My fav thing is the porridge and I add about 5 sweeteners to them lol. The plane ones I make up with extra water so u get a really sweet milky warm drink lol .... I add sweeteners to all the porridges it makes them soo much nicer! Lol

I'm 4 weeks tomorrow, -19lb another 4weeks and 21lb to go. I mix ss days with SS+ because I have a broken leg and some days have to take hardcore painkillers or do cycling, yoga, etc it's more about mental focus for me!! I drink 4 litres a day 4x500ml bottles morn, same in afternoon, repetition works for me. Also set a goal and target date x best of luck

The maple and pecan is the absolute worst for me as well, the apple and cinnamon porridge is fine though.

I agree the maple and pecan isn't my fav at all!! The shakes are good and after 2 weeks you get to have the bars which are great!

In order my favourites are:
Choc mint
Choc
Vanilla
Banana
Apple and cinnamon porridge

To be fair I gave all the porridge flavours a try and as I found them to be absolutely horrid I promptly swapped them all for other product. The butterscotch shake is on my black list as well. The other flavours are doable. It would be lovely to have porridge but blahh! Everyone's different, I'm sure soon enough you'll find the right mix of product. I add hot curry powder to most of my soups, and sometimes for a change I add chopped fresh herbs. Everyone's got different taste buds :)

I found maple and pecan porridge disgusting but like most of the other products. I always have apple and cinnamon porridge for brekkie, shakes or bars for lunch of which I like most of them and like four of the soups which I alternate between, you'll be fine x

Back