First meeting question

Cazzabelle

Heya guys wanting to pick your brains. I rejoined today online with the monthly pass. I was sat at work and it was just spurr of the moment.

Now I want to go to my first meeting straight away to keep it going.

Could I go to one on Saturday just to have the new members talk and to start a fresh? But then go and continue going to a Tuesday group as I knowI can commit to a Tuesday?

Just I wanna get started ASAP and the earliest meeting is Saturday morning and I cant go to next Tuesdays as I have an acupuncture appointment booked.

*determind face*

I will do this!

As far as I'm aware, you get unlimited meetings with the online membership, so you could go on sat for some motivation but make Tuesday ur proper weigh in? Good luck :)! X

Cazzabelle said:
Heya guys wanting to pick your brains. I rejoined today online with the monthly pass. I was sat at work and it was just spurr of the moment.

Now I want to go to my first meeting straight away to keep it going.

Could I go to one on Saturday just to have the new members talk and to start a fresh? But then go and continue going to a Tuesday group as I knowI can commit to a Tuesday?

Just I wanna get started ASAP and the earliest meeting is Saturday morning and I cant go to next Tuesdays as I have an acupuncture appointment booked.

*determind face*

I will do this!

Yes it does include unlimited meetings, :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back