First meeting/weigh in tonight...

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by RachelM, 2 June 2011 Social URL.

1. RachelM

RachelM Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I'm a total newbie to slimming world so I have no idea what to expect! Any advice or info on what to expect would be much appreciated!

I'm not sure what to take with me money wise as I know I'll need my membership and weekly meeting fee but what about books etc? Will I get that all included or do I need to take more to buy recipe books etc?

Many thanks slimming worlders!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. joedenise

joedenise Target Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You'll get all the books you need to start you off. There are of course recipe books, HiFi bars, magazines and various other books for sale but you don't need to buy these immediately. The only extra I bought at my first meeting was the magazine because that has a 7 day plan to start you off and also loads of recipes you might like to try.

Good luck at your first meeting.

Denise

4. RachelM

RachelM Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks very much! Here goes.....

5. Renegades

Renegades Member

Hi RachelM, how did you get on in your first group? I'm in my 2nd week of SW and have my next weigh-in on Tuesday. I was so nervous before my first group but I'm so glad I went! Good luck with your first week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.