First Meeting...

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Went to my 1st WW meeting today, i signed up online on thursday so went to get weighed today was a really nice group. So heres to losing more weight and a slimmer me x

well done on giving up smoking - 9lbs is nothing for giving up something as addictive as cigarettes! :)

glad your first meeting went well :) x

well done on giving up smoking - 9lbs is nothing for giving up something as addictive as cigarettes! :)

glad your first meeting went well :) x

Thanks :) yeah ive been smoke free for 14 months now which is great and was worth the extra weight ha ha ha finding it easy to get to my 22 points a day x

the extra points make a difference for now! I should lose my first point this week and im dreading it! :giggle:

glad the meeting went well!

Good luck and well done on giving up smoking. xx

It's really important that you like your leader and your group. That's a great start for you. Mostly I had wonderful ww leaders but I also had a couple of brutal ones lol. One was a lovely but very overweight man who never seemed like he wanted to be there. I learnt one thing from him that always stuck with me tho and that was you could have a large boul of rice krispies and skimmed milk for very few points. :) I found out he passed away soon after I stopped going. ! :(
The only other lady who did nothing for me was someone with no flare to inspire a meeting at all. We knew more than she did. Lol! Other than those two I always had great leaders with lots if help and tips so it's great that you're with a good leader.

Good luck Hun xxx

i agree with sunshine, having a good leader is very important, my leader however if a patronising condersending cow (i'm aware i can't spell condersending!)

she really doesn't motivate me at all, i've spoke to other people and they feel the same, gonna be looking to change meetings soon if it carries on like that.

Back