FIRST MINI GOAL DONE!!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by notcomfortable, 1 October 2011 Social URL.

1. notcomfortable

notcomfortable Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(4.18%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Today was amazing. I don't weigh myself all of the time but today I did and GUESS WHAT? I have achieved my first mini goal. I am under 9 and a half stone. I am so happy, it just makes me more motivated to feel comfortable in my clothes.
    Who else has achieved some of their mini goals and how did it make you feel?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hunca

hunca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done u must be so pleased with ur achievements. I can't wait to reach my 1st goal of 1/2 stone. I feel Id like to lose 5 stone in total so breaking it in 1/2 stone goals makes it slightly less daunting.

4. notcomfortable

notcomfortable Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(4.18%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I agree mate - little goals are so much easier to deal with. WELL ONE for starting xxx

5. debtin

debtin Gold Member

Diet:
    sw
    Well done that is brilliant - my goal is to get back to pre-baby weight though i used to smoke then as well so not sure this will be as easy as i had hoped. Big congrats x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.