First mini goal reached!!!

Wannabe Weeney

This morning hopped on scales and have reached by first mini goal-YAY :D (weekly weigh-in is not til Monday but cant help myself!).

I did'nt lose much last week so was a little disappointed but thrilled this week.

After doing Cambridge and being addicted to big weekly loses, I have to change my mindset and remember that low carb eating is a permanent change that will eventually get me to goal but more importantly........stay there ;).

I have to remain focussed and NOT be impatient!

Well done! It's a great feeling isn't it! Scales are like a drug! When you've had a good trip you feel great! :D

Thank you Michael, I wish I could quit the scale hopping addiction though its starting to freak me out!! lol.

If you're weighing yourself 3 or 4 times a day then I think you probably should be a bit freaked out! :D

I reckon once a day (at the same time) is OK tho! :)

early morning....wee....weigh.....thats me every day lol

well done on your first goal!!!

Naughty naughty
But well done :)

Ive tried hiding them, sending them on a little holiday, and have given them away only to go and buy another!! :eek:

Yes I have a problem, my name is Weeney and im a scale stepper addict. :wave_cry:

LOL, we've all been scaleaholics in our time. Well done on the first target. :

Must say I join the wee and weigh brigade.
No point in hopping on scales during the day as it is obviously going to fluctuate according to what you eat AND what you are doing as well. Only asking to be disappointed as you never know where you are at all like that.

Anyway, despite that, you are doing really well.
All the best for your continued success...:)

Back