first month without xenical

wantstobealou~ser

hello guys well to say i was nervous when i had to come off xenical was an understatement but so far have lost 15lb this month without the tablets so it looks like the dr was right and it was me losing the weight not the tablets so i am quite proud of myself as i have lost just as much as last month when i was taking them
:D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D

well done you, seems you have made good food choices and hopefully changed the way you eat forever! well done

That's good to hear. I will be coming off them soon and you have laid my fears to rest. Thankyou.

That's fantastic. Well done. Keep going

wow - you're a star Lou :D:D

you have done so well :hug99:

what's your sister saying about your diet now then :flirt2:

well i now weigh less than her mrs a she not happy at all but she still not willing to do anything about it so i have given up trying to help her now at least until she is willing to try

ive not had the tabs since friday now, cos my doctors gone on holiday and ive run out, so i have no prescription 4 them !! and i don't want to go to another doctor, so hopefully its not going to be a negative turn 4 me!!!

so you sub-conciously not eat fatty foods, incase you get the side effects?? im a bit nervous of not having the tabs cos i will be absorbing 100% fat in my foods and ive only been absorbing 2/3's for the past 5 months x

i don't really want to go back to eating the food i used to eat because it just doesnt appeal to me anymore, i find the food i eating now is much tastier and doesnt aggravate my irritable bowel so i generally feel better

have also got into walking alot and other exercise which i just dont think i would have the energy for because fatty food makes me so sluggish and sleepy

Back