first night back at ww..

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Mornin everyone :D

Well had my first night back to ww last night and iv gained a stone since the last time i was there!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek: I couldn’t believe it but its made me even more determined than i was to shed this weight once and for all! So heres to a new and hopefully slim me! This is a new start and a new me!xx

:love047:

Hi just forget the stone and use the past as a lesson on where you didn't stick to it, that's what I've dine the past are never failures they are lessons we can all learn from
Here's to the new you xx

Aw im the exact same, but i think u get to a point where u no u just have to do it and i think thats whats happened with me, iv a hen weekend in September which i really want weight off for and by xmas i want to be down a size in my clothes..here to hopin that we can do it this time! xx

Hello :) well done you for going back! Its great your so determind I'm also restarting meetings i think as the lbs are so slowly creeping back on for me too and need to nip it in the bud! I'm hoping some of your motavation rubs off on me! Good luck hun xx

Thank u everyone!ur support is great! I think if there is moments when i am weak u will all be able to help me! Im really feelin positive this time! Gud luck Lindsay xxx

Good luck with your re-start .... I've restarted WW today for the millionth time!!

We will do it this time :)

Good luck my friend, i have only managed to restart only once with WW i believe in being consistent as the key to success especially when it comes to loosing weight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I weighed myself today as well.. definatly made me realise something serious needs to be done!!

Good luck, I think I might rejoin weight watchers tonight and make it work this time, think the support of you guys will make it easier
Samx

Back