First Night off CD in 7 months!!

kayjay

Well, as it was my birthday this week, OH and family asked me if I would like to go out for a meal. They were so understanding if I didn't want to go as they are 100% behind me doing this diet, but after a long and thoughtful couple of days I decided that I deserved it!! (started dreaming about it!!)

Went to our local Indian tonight and, didn't go mad, but didn't worry about it either! Was really nice and then came home and had a coffee and a couple of biccies. Have had such a nice evening - started to feel a little neurotic about it at one point, then OH reminded me that we have been away TWICE this year and I had stuck to CD whilst away AND have not cheated once since 19th Jan. Its not a cheat in my eyes, its a reward!!

Onwards and upwards now to the last 2 stone!

Kj xx

wow!!! you have done so well looking at your tracker!! You so deserved a night off. well done. The 2 stone may come off a little quicker now as you may have kick started your weight loss when you start cd again!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! xox

Thanks babe - was a really nice evening and what felt so nice was that I felt totally in control. Such a difference to how I would have been 7 or 8 months ago.

Well done on your fab losses xxx

Wow,
if you can bottle some of your motivation and post it on to me that would be great.
Fair play to you hun you have done so fantastically you really did deserve a treat.
Happy birthday to you and great to hear you had a great night,
elaine x

Sounds like a wonderful and well deserved evening and belated Happy Birthday! You have done amazingly well and am sure will be crossing that finishing line in the blink of an eye.
xxx

Ahhh - you've all just made me blush!! Thanks guys - you are all fabulous people who, without your support, I would never have found this CD journey as easy as I have.

G - you look AMAZING hun! One of my many heroines on here!!

STBG - I too have had really down times on CD - at one point I could not focus on what I had achieved, only what I still disliked about myself. It got me soooo down I nearly jacked it all in. But, stick with it and you'll come through the other side and feel so much stronger for it.

Lots of luv

Kj xxx

Cheers Becky - really was a lovely evening!

Love

Kj xxx

121 lb lost!!

OMG!!! that is loads - we need to see the piccys now of the fantastic weight loss journey youve been on!!!

what plan are you on now?

def not a cheat, def a reward!!!

was it nice? bet it was delish! and you def deserved it.
hope you had a lovely birthday and a big congrats for all the weight gone!! xx

Wow you have done so well, You really deserved to have a night off and enjoy your bday xx

Hiya missmf - it was SOOOOO delish!! Back on CD tomorrow tho :)

Have been on sole source since Jan 19th with the old Add a Meal every 5th week. I do feel like a different person - have been promising piccies for ages and never seem to get around to putting them on! Will put on my To Do list for tomorrow!!

Still 2 stone to go - well 1st 13lbs ;) - so will be sticking with SS until BMI 25. Going to Las Vegas in November for a week so I'm planning on being at goal by then! I really hope I will, but we'll see.

Love
Kj xxx

Thanks Oisin!

Congrats on your fabbie losses hun!! 18lbs in your first week - thats AMAZING!!!

Luv Kj xxx

Hope you had a lovely birthday... hhhmm indian lovely hunny...

You will be at goal by November, just think of all those slinky outfits you will be wearing!!

Love

Thanks pbmufc! I really do hope I'll be at goal in time to go away! I doubt I'll be of the plan 100% as I'm aiming for a BMI of around 23-24 so I may be on one of the higher plans when I go away. Although, this is one holiday this year that I will NOT be sticking to CD!! How can anyone go to Vegas and do CD!!!!!

I have a wedding and a weekend at the in-laws in Scotland in October so hope they don't knock me off track too much.

Thanks again

Love

Kj xxx

OMG & WOW!!!! 121lbs lost. That is such a fantastic achievement. You have given me such a huge boost of motivation as I have around that total to lose.

Well done & happy belated birthday wishes.

xxx

Hi KJ just wanted to add my congrats - what a fantastic achievment.Cant wait to see the pictures X
Happy belated birthday X

Thanks Emma! You'll do brill hun - the time has flown by and it will for you!! It so daunting when you have more than a couple of stone to lose, but CD is just fab and if you stick to the plan, the weight will literally fall off!! Good Luck on your journey and stick on minis for lots of support, motivation and laughs along the way!!

Love Kj xxx

Sorry Bigbird, Anaish and soontobeyummymummy!! Didn't see there were 2 pages on this thread and therefore didn't see your posts!!

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments! I'm now starting to get my head around the fact that I have lost ALOT of weight!! When I'm at goal I will have lost 10 stone 8lbs, which is flipping crazy!! Gotta love this diet though - couldn't imagine achieving this on any other plan.

Will put some piccies up later - gotta go DIY shopping in a min :-( God I hate having an old house!!

Love Kj xxx

Back