First night out on the LT

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
Morning all,

I had to come and show off, lol, I'm so proud of myself!

First, I baked my friend a chocolate fudge birthday cake - the most amazing thing she's ever eaten (her words) - without nibbling a stray crumb or licking an icing covered spoon (or bowl :eek:).

Then I went out to bar and club and drank water ALL night! It was a bit weird at first, I really realised that alcohol gives me more confidence that at the moment I'm lacking. But once we started dancing in the club I had a fab night and danced my new shoes off til 1.30 :bliss:

What's lovely is all my friends were very supportive and so impressed with someone lasting that long without drinking!

It's a hurdle successfully jumped, and a much cheaper night out too ;)

I'm now less worried about the wedding I'm going to at Easter, phew.

Well done you - that's soooooo good. :party0023: Just think of how many calories you have burned shaking your booty aswell. How good is that!!

Well done you, that's a huge achievement! Just think of all the money you will save on future nights out.

Thanks guys!

Moneysaving is wonderful! I did have some sparkling water but mainly just free tap water :) so i was a popular girl on other peoples rounds, haha.

And a couple of hours dancing is my kind of exercise, lol.

brilliant, well done xx

Well done you ! You know you've cracked it when your treat is a glass of sparkling water :p

Back