First Post - 3 weeks in and starting to flag

firechill

Hi All

I started my weight loss a few weeks ago and have started on the lipotrim programme which is hard but has great results.
So far I have lost 13 kg in 20 days on the programme and hope to lose a total of 40 kg by the end of play.
I know the lipotrim will not keep the weight off, that takes a change of life style, but every time I look at a bag of crisps I will remember the taste of the strawberry shake and the threat of having to start them again. :)

It would great to hear from anyone else on Lipotrim TFR to see how you are getting on and any hints or tips on how to make the things taste better.:eek:

I seriously need some motavation to stay the course:p

Hello, firechill! Welcome to MM.

There are lots of tips, on the main lipotrim section I think theres a sticky thread for tips. But I will put mine here anyway.

So vanilla. I fill a large latte cup with hot water, add my vanilla, spoon of coffee and however many sweetners needed. Its like a very creamy coffee. Lush!
You can do this again with cold water. I havent tried it, not sure I want too :D

Strawberry shake. Ok so we figured that Raspberry LEAF tea' comes under allowable leaf teas. ONLY LEAF ONE THOUGH! So I put 7 bags into about 1.5lts of hot water at night, put it in the fridge so by the next day its nicely chilled [leave bags in for more taste]. I then pour a glass into the blender [minus bags] add the shake, and a few ice cubes, whizz it up and ive got a berry-like krushem (KFC krushems? ;) )
Chocolate: Mix it with hot for hot choc. Make up a peppermint tea either leave it to go cold for cold shake or hot for you get the drill, then add the chocolate shake and wallah mintchoc [hot/cold] shake!

There are a million and 1 ideas floating around so I do hope you find something for you. Keep posting on here we will get you through the bad days xxx

Thanks for that, great tip on the raspberry leaf tea, I love that stuff just didnt think it was allowed. I will give the others a go and report back...thanks

I love the raspberry leaf tea too but sadly when I e-mailed Lipotrim about it they said no, it's not allowed and will slow down the weight loss! :cry:
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Love the suggestions from Fizzstar though!

I love the raspberry leaf tea too but sadly when I e-mailed Lipotrim about it they said no, it's not allowed and will slow down the weight loss! :cry:
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Love the suggestions from Fizzstar though!

:eek: My e-mail (and natalieann's) both said yes its fine :confused: Its raspberry leaf tea not the fruit one though... :confused:

I am finding with lipotrim that there are diffrences of opition with them depending on which chemist you talk to. I agree, if it is leaf tea where is the harm.......unless someone knows better

Back