First post

Welcome to MiniMins and good luck with your Lipotrim journey.

Hi and welcome!

How was your first day then? Just get this first week out of the way and it all becomes so much easier. Drink plenty of water, set mini goals to keep you going and stay positive. This diet really does work wonders if you stick to it 100% and you will get to the weight you want to be. Good luck and I look forward to reading about your first weigh in result!

Best of luck and thanks for joining us!!

Hi D,

Good luck with everything, I hope the first week is going ok for you, it is the hardest but once that week is out of the way and you see the results on the scales it makes you feel so much better!

Good luck and welcome D xx

Hi and welcome to the forum. Lots of support and divine inspiration is found here. Good luck on your weight loss journey, drink loads of water to keep the hunger pangs at bay and keep us posted of your progress. :)

hi guys, thanks for the messages. two days down n feelin ok. struggled a bit at dinner time in work wen I could smell peoples dinner...but got thru it n didn't give in. YEY! :) x had quite a bad headache this afternoon but it's eased off thankfully. hope you guys are feelin ok, some fab weight losses happenin. keep it up, it really helps motivate ya when ya see how amazingly well
some people are doin! 5 days til weigh in n countin x x x

Hiya, hope its still going well for you! That lovely first weigh in is just around the corner, and that will give you all the motivation you need to fly through the next week.
Make sure you let us know how it goes!

Back