• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First proper meal - am I doing it right?

WillowFae

Gold Member
S: 17st3lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 6st2lb(35.68%)
Okay, so I had my first proper SW meal. Could someone check that it, along with the rest of what I had today is all on plan?

I'm doing EE

breakfast: (nothing - went to first meeting at 9.30)
lunch: 6 Finn Crisp Thins (HEB)
dinner: chicken breast stuffed with 2 laughing cow lights (HEA) and wrapped in bacon, mashed potato (mashed with 2 laughing cow lights (HEA)), baked beans.

Okay, so lunch was a disaster - made myself a tuna and three bean salad but didn't like it at all and didn't have anything else in the cupboards or fridge that was on plan till I went shopping this afternoon!

Anyway, from what I can see that is all free plus my HEA and HEB.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
S: 103.19kg C: 100.47kg G: 92.53kg BMI: 37.8 Loss: 2.7kg(2.64%)
looks fine to me. Get your shop done and you'll be able to really get going. Well done for getting started straight away :)

WillowFae

Gold Member
Thanks. I did go this afternoon and get a few bits. Going to go through the freezer tomorrow and work out what we have in there that I can eat.

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
Looks OK, but you need to get your shopping done as Chuffy says - and don't be surprised if your first shopping bill is bigger than usual, it will be worth the extra money when you get on those scales at WI and see a lovely loss.

Well done to you, you are doing great. X

WillowFae

Gold Member