• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First real test passed!

KidA

S: 10st7lb C: 9st9lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 22.5 Loss: 0st12lb(8.16%)
I went to the seaside today and went to a proper English caff and watched while my daughter and friend got stuck into chips and beans and who knows what else, while I stuck to my packed 'lunch' of boiled eggs and crab sticks (PP day). If I'd known we were going I would have gone better prepared, but it was last minute after we got up and saw the sun was shining.

Anyway, I guess what I'm saying is that this was the first time I really felt tested (nothing like chips and a mug of tea after a breezy day on the beach) and I feel like I passed. The other thing I realised is that even if you aren't best prepared, you can get away with it (just about). I don't recommend it! But it's doable.

Today was my 7th day and I'd lost 5lb this morning :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Well done on your first real test!!!

And very well done on losing 5lbs:happy096:

S: 17st11lb C: 16st10lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 1st1lb(6.02%)
Well done thats like when I went zoo and dint really prepare but scraped by c

soshbfly

Silver Member
S: 14st11lb C: 12st12.2lb G: 11st5lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 1st12.8lb(12.95%)
Congrats KidA on both (the resisting of temptation and the weight loss!) Very well done :) I've said a few times to chums... I think preparation is key though on this diet - I've got so much meat cooked and ready, as well as muffins and galettes just in case!

Wishing you much continued success!!