Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First session

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by London1985Y, 12 July 2010 Social URL.

1. London1985Y

London1985Y Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(22.81%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi guys,

Just got off the phone from the pharmacy. Im probaly going to up there today. Just wanted to ask how is the weigh in done? By that I mean is it private and also is all clothes off, etc. Im just panicking in case they make me go naked in front of the shop. Also is a way in done when on the first day once you've paid your first week. Also am I right in assuming that you just pay week by week?

Thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Neem

Neem Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.55%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi, although I haven't had my weight in done yet I really don't think anyone will ask you to take your clothes off ;-) Don't worry!!!

4. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Joe, do you really think any of us would be on this if we had to strip off in a chemist? They usually weigh you (fully clothed) in a private side room or out of view of other customers.

You're usually weighed the first day you pick up your shakes, then go back 7 days later for your first weigh in and pick up another 7 days of shakes. You pay for your shakes the day you pick them up.

Good luck and if they ask you to strip, just take it as a compliment!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.