• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First session

S: 16st4lb C: 12st8lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 3st10lb(22.81%)
Hi guys,

Just got off the phone from the pharmacy. Im probaly going to up there today. Just wanted to ask how is the weigh in done? By that I mean is it private and also is all clothes off, etc. Im just panicking in case they make me go naked in front of the shop. Also is a way in done when on the first day once you've paid your first week. Also am I right in assuming that you just pay week by week?

Thanks.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Neem

S: 15st10lb C: 14st3lb G: 10st1lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 1st7lb(9.55%)
Hi, although I haven't had my weight in done yet I really don't think anyone will ask you to take your clothes off ;-) Don't worry!!!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Joe, do you really think any of us would be on this if we had to strip off in a chemist? They usually weigh you (fully clothed) in a private side room or out of view of other customers.

You're usually weighed the first day you pick up your shakes, then go back 7 days later for your first weigh in and pick up another 7 days of shakes. You pay for your shakes the day you pick them up.

Good luck and if they ask you to strip, just take it as a compliment!