First shake and bar

My pack arrived today so avoided breakfast and popped home and lunch to get started. Half a vanilla milkshake and half a bar down - the remainder for later and neither were as awful as expected. I watered the shake down as per suggestions and the choc orange bar was ok, not nice but not inedible.

Right 15 mins walk back to work :)

I found the bars really grew on me - especislly the choc orange one. I wasn't that keen on any of the meals at first but now I quite like them.

I was surprised, although had difficulty mixing a soup this evening so they may need to be a home item. Allin all today was ok...

You really need a blender for your soups and shakes, otherwise they are lumpy. I tend to have a bar at work but could have pasta carbanara or porridge I suppose.

I love the choc orange bar, it really curbs my choc cravings. If I could I'd eat 3 a day lol. I've not thought of having half and half of a shake and bar across 2 meals, I thought you have to have them once you'd opened them but might bear this in mind if I start to get bored!

If I halve a shake, I just use half the powder and keep the rest in the sachet. You shouldn't make up the whole shake but then have only half at one time and half a few hours later. Once mixed, they should be consumed quite quickly.

Good luck for today Kate. Stick at it!

Back