first shake done :-)

Well done, keep going. Lots of water today and stay strong x x x

Keep busy and your mind occupied, like teapot said drink lots of water! U can do it x

Keep going - well done for the start x

Thankyou for your replies. I tried a flapjack earlier it was vile i could't do it. So i guess it's just the shakes for me lol xx

Yes, the flapjacks! Bleughhhh. Mind you I'm trying to get one in to have something to eat if I'm desperate! Well done on day 1.

good evening all,
well i'm on day 2 and still alive lol, albeit it is probably one of the hardest things i have ever done. Flapjacks and chicken soup are vile imo so i'm sticking to the shakes. Had to cook a meal this evening for my son as he's been away for the weekend...fish, chipsand vegetables. I literally threw it in the oven and left the kitchen for the fear of eating it even though it was frozen, you can imagine what i was like once it was cooked and the smell was lingering around the house lol. I've had 2 baths today already, cleaned the house and read a magazine. The evenings are the worst for me :-(.

Well done Angel!

You're doing great and it will get easier I promise. Lurk about on here or find something on telly to watch or a computer game or facebook, or a combination of them all. Anything to get you through to bedtime at the start x x x

Well done Angel!

You're doing great and it will get easier I promise. Lurk about on here or find something on telly to watch or a computer game or facebook, or a combination of them all. Anything to get you through to bedtime at the start x x x

Thanks for the support teapot. I've painted my nails twice this evening, called a couple of friends (who don't know i'm doing LT). I've not said anything to them as i know what there response will be so i'm keeping quiet until the first week is out of the way and i feel more in control of everything. I'm now safely tucked up in bed, so here's to another day tomorrow. I hope you're doing okay xx

I know exactly what you mean, evenings really drag now, so I'm trying to find new ways to fill them. You are doing fantastically Angel, keep on drinking the water, you can do it.

Angel,

Well done for keeping busy. I've not told any of my friends either and not seen my closer friends for ages. I'm hoping to keep going a bit more before I see them so they'll really get a shock when they see me lol.

See you tomorrow. Night night x

Back