First SHAKE:(

well my attempt at a bar was terrible..... tasted absolutely disgusting so won't be doing that again! I've invested in a smoothie maker to see if I can make the ice-cream:drool: Hope to get my hands on some bars tonight....which do you suggest?:D

I really like the raspberry and have one every morning for breakfast -- then again I love the peanut bar toasted too.

The only things I cannot stomact or even stand the smell of are the vanilla and the caramel shake ... urghhhhh.

Good job we're all different isn't it :)

Cath

Try putting a spoon of instant coffee in it and heating it up in the microwave. Thats what I have for breakie every morning - my version of a latte.

yup yup yup.....you are me....

vanilla no good unless you put st clements in with it and have it not as a shake...but as funny sludge mix :giggle:

You're prob not going to like the caramel either.

Chocolate is good....it is!! lol. promise!

Hve you been given a print out of the things you can make with the soups and shakes? We're meant to get ours tonight i think.Have tried a few ideas off this site but so far all have been disasterous! I hated the caramel one, nearly puked drinking that!:D

ooooooh...I forget what the rules are for bars with LL.

On CD, it's best to wait till week 3 to help you get into ketosis quicker....:confused:

Should def be able to swap packs for packs though.....

Hiya
so long as you're in ketosis I'm sure you'll be able to swap the packs for bars, not all mind just one a day!!

you're only allowed one bar a day, so you won't be able to swap them all, I wouldn't have thought

have you tried any of the other soups yet? I liked the chili at first, but can't stand the smell of it now but I have always really liked the mushroom. Was going to say 'enjoyed' but that's probably too strong a word! :rolleyes:
The veg is ok too, I went off it for a while, but am back on now.

I tend to have mostly chocolate shakes. Looking forward to the new flavours next week.

Are you at work, do you have access to ice? I find the shakes taste better really cold. Preferably blended with a couple of ice-cubes. I also like them with only a small glass of water so they're quite concentrated and thick.

I quite like the vanilla hot - almost hot milk/Horlicks-y. The choc is nice hot, but I think it loses a bit of flavour, so have it in a small mug so it's quite strong.

Hi,

I would really recommend the Kenwood Frothie Hot and Cold Drinks Maker. I got it for £20 from Amazon, and have also seen it in Asda for that price. Other places it can cost up to £39.99, but it's well worth it. It's simple to use and really mixes the foodpacks well.

I mix the shakes for 15-20 minutes - this makes them really frothy and eliminates any lumps. You can mix them for as long or as short a time as you like. For the soups you press the Hot Mix button and they only take about 5 minutes. They come out just like a Cup A Soup, a nice thin consistency and perfectly blended. Previous to buying the Frothie, I had been using a blender which was ok for shakes but left the soups a really unappetising foamy consistency. They tasted fine but I just found it really off-putting.

I found out about the Frothie from someone's Lighterlife blog that I read when I started the diet - thank goodness I did! I would heartily recommend it. Keep posting to let us all know how you get on.

Is It Just Our Group Who Are Only Allowed 1 Bar A Day?????
I Wanted To Be Able To Take One To Work And Then To The Gym But My Llc Said Only One Per Day!!!!

Back