First slip up.....

iwannabeme

Don't know what's been wrong with me today. Have stuck to the diet 100% for nearly six weeks and then today I caught myself finishing my sons dinner!! Feel absolutely awful now and felt I needed to get my confession off my chest lol! I haven't even been tempted til today. I'm not sure what changed in my head that made me eat and not just ignore it as I have been doing. I'm hoping this has been a one off and I will remember how terrible feel and not do it again. I really want to get to my goal and say goodbye to this final 4 stone. Can't let this little slip up get in my way.

Bless ya. 6 weeks at 100% is brilliant. One little slip don't ruin it I'm sure. Get some water down ya and start again tomorrow -x-

Don't worry too much about it. For some reason our brains like to play games & we end up sabotaging ourselves, especially when we are doing very well which you obviously are. Put it behind you & get back on track. Good luck for the rest of the week x

Thanks guys. Feel much better about it this morning!! Back to ts today and fresh motivation. Jumped on scales to see how it was going (normal weigh day is Sunday) and I am finally over the half way mark. Made me realise it is working and will keep working if I stick to it. x

you'll be alright, just a little blip!

was my girlfriend's birthday the other month and i sliced her a bit of chocolate cake then after getting a bit on my finger, instinctively licked the chocolate off it!? sometimes you just do things without even realising... ha.

Was definitely a blip. Today has been good. Not even been tempted so feeling much better now!! Roll on Sunday weigh in - hopefully to re-motivate me even more. X

Back