• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First Social Lunch

S: 11st0lb C: 10st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 0st7lb(4.55%)
Hi Guys

Just had my first lunch out with friends and i must say i found it alot easier than i thought, i just had steamed fish and asked for a side salad and just ate the lettuce and cucumber and pushed everything else to the side.

Very pleased with myself, friends had lots of naughty carbs and sauces and i wasn't tempted once.

Pat on the bag for me

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

kelsocool

Speaks as she finds
S: 20st1lb C: 12st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 7st6lb(37.01%)
WELL DONE!!! My first "outing" was to the dogs for my father in laws birthday, i told them NOT to order me any food as i was on the CD and i didnt want any....so they thought they would be "helpful" and order me a jacket potato with beans (which my mother in law thought would be ok) unfortunately i had to say i couldnt have it, and sat sipping water and munching a cd bar......oh and putting up with "i cant see that this diet is very healthy"....and......"what sort of diet cant you eat on?"........ "doctor hillary jones says........ Blah Blah Blah

S: 11st0lb C: 10st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 0st7lb(4.55%)
I'm lucky that i'm on 2 light meals a day and two shakes so i can have a little something if going out - not sure how i would be if i couldn't have a thing - well done you though

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
S: 15st1lb C: 8st10lb G: 8st10lb Loss: 6st5lb(42.18%)
Well done you thats an amazing achievement.. & the fact that it was ordered for you and you still didnt give in is fab.. Well done.

I must say when I go out socially I actually feel good sitting there now. and feeling good that Im not having anything.. its hard but we will be slim soon !!! yipppppppeee x