First Social Lunch

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by rdonn, 20 April 2009 Social URL.

1. rdonn

rdonn Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Guys

Just had my first lunch out with friends and i must say i found it alot easier than i thought, i just had steamed fish and asked for a side salad and just ate the lettuce and cucumber and pushed everything else to the side.

Very pleased with myself, friends had lots of naughty carbs and sauces and i wasn't tempted once.

Pat on the bag for me

curlywurly1234 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kelsocool

kelsocool Speaks as she finds

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(37.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    WELL DONE!!! My first "outing" was to the dogs for my father in laws birthday, i told them NOT to order me any food as i was on the CD and i didnt want any....so they thought they would be "helpful" and order me a jacket potato with beans (which my mother in law thought would be ok) unfortunately i had to say i couldnt have it, and sat sipping water and munching a cd bar......oh and putting up with "i cant see that this diet is very healthy"....and......"what sort of diet cant you eat on?"........ "doctor hillary jones says........ Blah Blah Blah

4. rdonn

rdonn Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm lucky that i'm on 2 light meals a day and two shakes so i can have a little something if going out - not sure how i would be if i couldn't have a thing - well done you though

5. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done you thats an amazing achievement.. & the fact that it was ordered for you and you still didnt give in is fab.. Well done.

I must say when I go out socially I actually feel good sitting there now. and feeling good that Im not having anything.. its hard but we will be slim soon !!! yipppppppeee x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.