First Social Lunch

rdonn

Hi Guys

Just had my first lunch out with friends and i must say i found it alot easier than i thought, i just had steamed fish and asked for a side salad and just ate the lettuce and cucumber and pushed everything else to the side.

Very pleased with myself, friends had lots of naughty carbs and sauces and i wasn't tempted once.

Pat on the bag for me

WELL DONE!!! My first "outing" was to the dogs for my father in laws birthday, i told them NOT to order me any food as i was on the CD and i didnt want any....so they thought they would be "helpful" and order me a jacket potato with beans (which my mother in law thought would be ok) unfortunately i had to say i couldnt have it, and sat sipping water and munching a cd bar......oh and putting up with "i cant see that this diet is very healthy"....and......"what sort of diet cant you eat on?"........ "doctor hillary jones says........ Blah Blah Blah

I'm lucky that i'm on 2 light meals a day and two shakes so i can have a little something if going out - not sure how i would be if i couldn't have a thing - well done you though

Well done you thats an amazing achievement.. & the fact that it was ordered for you and you still didnt give in is fab.. Well done.

I must say when I go out socially I actually feel good sitting there now. and feeling good that Im not having anything.. its hard but we will be slim soon !!! yipppppppeee x

Back