First Stone gone many more to go

Good start of the week here. Was well under my calories and done my 3mile walk. :). Hope everyone is ok xx

Brilliant Tessa you are doing fab xx

Done 5mile walk today:) 3miles in the morning and 2miles before dinner. Well under my calories even though I had a massive dinner of savoy cabbage and beef. Hope everyone is doing ok. xx

hi hun wow that is brill well done you oh i love savoy cabbage yum yum

Hi Chezz, hope you're ok. Just saw your post in your diary. Its difficult when the scale doesn't move one week. I am sure you lose more to make up for it.
I too love Savoy cabbage. Sadly my hubby doesn't so I took advantage of him being out to the football match. :) xx

lol lol good on you love thats it love have the savoy while you can i was upset but its down to me i need to get my walking done simple as that lol and i know it like my friend keeps saying if you put your 4 mile one on just walk you do not have to do all the exercise least you are starting off walking again and i got to agree with her x x
had my first driving lesson today loved it but wow i got a lot to learn x

Hi Chezz, How are you feeling now? I know how upsetting not losing can be:( Maybe try the 3 mile walk. I find it gives me a lot of energy. You can always do more in the evening. But 3miles should be sufficient.
Good that your learning to drive. Exciting:) Wish I could afford lessons.

My day has been good again. Under calories. Very happy with how this week goes. Xx

Another great day Tessa well done Love xx

Hi Chezz, How are you feeling now? I know how upsetting not losing can be:( Maybe try the 3 mile walk. I find it gives me a lot of energy. You can always do more in the evening. But 3miles should be sufficient.
Good that your learning to drive. Exciting:) Wish I could afford lessons.

My day has been good again. Under calories. Very happy with how this week goes. Xx
hi tessa
today been a good day the driven i love but hate it as well if you know what i mean lol
foodwise im doing good im praying its going to show this week x x
yes i agree i must start doing the three get my legs moving x x

Hi Chezz, I am sure you will see a loss. I had a bad evening meal today. Quiche + Chips :D Naughty but nice. I am still under calories and I am stuffed;)
Had an extra walk (about 20min) after work back from the shops. I will do my final January weigh in on saturday. Xx

Our little niece (well she's 13) was. Rushed into hospital. She's got a water infection which has gone to her blood:( rubbish year so far. Just one thing after another Xx

i think im going to change my w.i. to saturday as sunday does not suit me so from this week im going to change it
oh tessa what a terrible year its been for you i really hope things turn around for you love and hope they can sort your niece love x x x

Well we had a buffet at work today as our teams are split and it was our last day together in this team. I was quite good but by god the calories added up. Did an extra bit of exercise in the evening so I wouldn't go over my daily allowance. Hope it won't effect my weigh in tomorrow. Xx

Well we had a buffet at work today as our teams are split and it was our last day together in this team. I was quite good but by god the calories added up. Did an extra bit of exercise in the evening so I wouldn't go over my daily allowance. Hope it won't effect my weigh in tomorrow. Xx

Buffets are always hard to pick from. Well done on the extra exercise.

Any news on your niece? Xx

Hi Nessa, our niece is still in hospital. She's got a high temperature and the infection moved to her kidneys so she's on antibiotics via drip. Thanks for asking hun. How's your daughter? Xx

Hi Nessa, our niece is still in hospital. She's got a high temperature and the infection moved to her kidneys so she's on antibiotics via drip. Thanks for asking hun. How's your daughter? Xx

Oh bless her, hope she will soon be on the mend.
Sophie is doing fine thankyou back to her lively self now!! Xx

Weigh in this morning and another lb off :) very happy. Also had update on niece. She had the all clear an is back home :) x

Brilliant Tessa 2 things to be happy about today. Keep up the great work and lovely to hear that your niece is home xx

hi nessa glad your daughter is better x x x

tessa so glad your neice is home she will soon be back to her old self in no time x x x

Back