First Stone gone many more to go

Thanks ladies. We're very relieved that our niece is back home.
Had a good day so far. Done 3miles walk at home and walked around Liverpool as well. :) Had the Hairy Dieter sweet and sour dish. Was yummy. Now having a beer. Xx

hi tessa
well done on your walking im going to do my 2 mile in the morning before work x x
i must start looking at there menus

Hi Chezz, Did you do 2miles today? I did 3miles today and 2 yesterday. Stayed under calories too. I seem to find the exercise harder this week. Might be cause I am tired:( xx

hi hun
i ended up just doing 1 mile but better than nothing lol
i know with what you mean with it getting hard because i have left it for a bit wow it does not half catch up with you
heres to you having a great week x x

Hi Chezz, Did you do 2miles today? I did 3miles today and 2 yesterday. Stayed under calories too. I seem to find the exercise harder this week. Might be cause I am tired:( xx

Hey Tessa hope you are ok? Xx

Hi :) Can't seem to stop eating today. Probably because I am so cold in our office. Must be sitting by the air condition. Its freezing.
Hope everybody is ok.
Xx

Hi :) Can't seem to stop eating today. Probably because I am so cold in our office. Must be sitting by the air condition. Its freezing. Hope everybody is ok. Xx

Oh no! It was cold here today too the wind is so strong. Something like a slim a soup would be good to warm up with! Xx

Had a lot of chocolate in the afternoon and a hot chocolate with cream whilst revising in the evening. Amazingly I managed to stay within my calories! :)
Hope everyone is ok xx

Had a lot of chocolate in the afternoon and a hot chocolate with cream whilst revising in the evening. Amazingly I managed to stay within my calories! :) Hope everyone is ok xx

Oh yummy!! And well done for staying within calories xxx

hi tessa

your doing good love sorry im not on as i want to be im covering sick and holidays at work so trying to nip on when i can
have a great day hun x x x

Hi Chezz, sound like you are having a very busy time. Have you been able to do any walking? It can be difficult to fit everything into a day :)

I had quite a good day. Passed my exam so no more studying :D
I am just under my calories today. Hubby bought a pizza and made Potato Wedges and salad. Yum xx

Thanks Nessa. How are you? xx

Not having the best of days, really emotional last night and today I'm either stuck in the house or at work just a bit fed up so it was a creme egg and a curly wurly for breakfast!! But I had a word with myself and I've pulled it back had a ham salad for lunch and plenty of points left for dinner tonight phew!!

Sometimes only chocolate will do. How you're feeling now? xxx

A bit better thanks Hun my mums come over for the day (dad was glued to the rugby) so a bit of adult conversation.

Have a night out planned next Saturday so something to look forward to.

Thanks Hun sometimes it's nice to get things off your chest.

Hope all is ok with you xxx

Mums are great. :) Glad your feeling a bit better. I am ok. Just watched the figure ice skating. Wish I had better balance I would have tried to become a professional skater.
Had hot dogs on baguette while watching it :) xx

Back