First Stone gone many more to go

hi tessa

im doing ok love 1 day at a time
today i thought about easter eggs and burst out crying its hard but i know life must go on im looking for work but wow no one seems to reply anymore but will keep trying x

One day at a time is the best way forward.
Good luck with the job hunting. Hope you'll find something soon. Quite a lot of companies don't reply a all anymore. Not good at all. Xx

so true tessa
part off me thinks is it worth going back to college and learn a new skill ????

do you know tessa you could be right i feel like i would like to train for something else but not sure what dont want to turn my back on this but im thinking end of life care hard but rewarding x x

hi hun
how are you today x x x

Hi Chezz, I am ok. Not doing too bad diet and exercise wise. Just so tired. Bit of stress going on with hubbys oldest niece. I am ok though. How are you? What did your doctor say? Xxx

Just saw your other post Chezz. Don't be too hard on yourself. There's always Monday for the doctors. It can be a bit daunting going to the doctor. Am here for you . Xxx

thanks tessa love going to make myself go out today for a walk x

Not a bad week so far. Was slightly over calories Monday and Tuesday but made up for it today. Started Callanetics again today. Its a bit like pilates. So I now do walking in the morning and callenetics in the evening :) xx

Thanks ladyfelsham:)
I've done same again today and my stomach muscles are now killing me. Callanetics is working well :) xx

I wish :) Not after today. Instead of exercise in the evening I went to the pub oops;) was over calories. Oh well weekend. Xx

Back